+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pyro / chloro pvp

Soulwalker

Default pyro / chloro pvp

hey guys i havent read many posts here and i am not 50 yet and i dont know the fotm speccs in 50s. but i was thinking about how to play my awesome pyro mage at 50. bcause i rly love pyro since i entered the first warfront. i am melting faces.

so i have figured out a pyro build with alot of dmg and selfheal, cleanse, and root immunitys to make us fkn hard to kill while still dealing lots of burst.

http://seelenplaner.telara.net/#mage...;18,5050120013

there is alot of defensive in here, basically u have alot of stuff to break snares/roots and run faster with the archmage talent. the only thing wich lacks this build is ground of power and fulminate, the 2 best spells from pyro. u can choose to set the points from arch to pyro to get the ground but well, i think it comes down to you. ofc i havent played this yet bc im not 50 :>

but what are your thoughts on this? has anyone ever played like this? u ofc also bring support with aoe radiant spores wich is rly awesome.

Basically this is a really good build on paper. In theory you can heal yourself with improved radiant spores and you bring good aoe heals via RS as well. But in practice, without extremely good battle awareness, without GoS and fulminate, you will get caught/stunned and killed. This is one of those builds that is pretty good at a couple of different things, but not absolutely awesome at anything.

You would be better off getting a pocket healer and going full GoS/Fulminate. If you are going solo, you would probably be better off going warlock/necro/archmage. With that being said, who knows, if you are a really skilled player, you could make it work, but my first instincts tell me that you will have to try even harder than mages already are to do well.

Plane Touched

I go full pyro, 21 archmage, 0 chloro for spores. 15% chance to heal myself for the dmg im dealing as a pyro is pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolock View Post
    I go full pyro, 21 archmage, 0 chloro for spores. 15% chance to heal myself for the dmg im dealing as a pyro is pretty nice.
    I like this idea, although it doesn't have fulminate.

Soulwalker

I go between 45/21/0 and 51/15/0 Pyro/AM/Chloro. The 45/21 gives extra crits, and the 51/15 gives more damage, with the nice spike in the Fulmigate. Of course, the crit spikes in the 45/21 are nice too.

+ Reply to Thread