+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro/Archon synergy question

Plane Walker

Default Chloro/Archon synergy question

The chloro 'raised in nature' ability description states that it 'Increases your Endurance by 21% of your Intelligence'.

Is this going off your your base int stat or your current stat with buffs? I tried buffing my intelligence with pillaging stone and did not notice a health increase. If it is off of your base stat, I think chloro is missing out on some awesome synergy with archon intelligence buffs.

Plane Walker

Nobody knows?

Prophet of Telara

I believe that most buffs like this are indeed based on your base stats rather than buffed stats.

X

Things like Raised in Nature only factor in "base" stats. Base = base + items you have equipped.

Personally I find this odd. Because Endurance Buffs given to Warriors who gain HP% bonuses stack with buffs...yet ours do not
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Soulwalker

Default How to test

to test this go to put your points into chloro/lock as you would and leave the 3rd one on archon blank cast pillaging stone if your health goes up with each stack than yes it is based off buffed stats

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
    The chloro 'raised in nature' ability description states that it 'Increases your Endurance by 21% of your Intelligence'.

Is this going off your your base int stat or your current stat with buffs? I tried buffing my intelligence with pillaging stone and did not notice a health increase. If it is off of your base stat, I think chloro is missing out on some awesome synergy with archon intelligence buffs.
    I was under the impression that pillaging stone did not increase your health but rather your int wisdom str and dex.. is this not true?

Soulwalker

That's true.

The point is that Raised in Nature raises health based on Intelligence. If you're buffed with Pillaging Stone, your Intelligence is increased... if your health goes up with it, that means that Raised in Nature factors in buffed stats, not just base stats.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by jdclay View Post
    That's true.

The point is that Raised in Nature raises health based on Intelligence. If you're buffed with Pillaging Stone, your Intelligence is increased... if your health goes up with it, that means that Raised in Nature factors in buffed stats, not just base stats.
    oh ok i see now thanks for clearing that up for me : )

+ Reply to Thread