+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Interesting "Marco" for Pyro

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Thumbs up Interesting "Marco" for Pyro

    #showicon Fulminate
    cast Internalize Charge
    cast Fulminate

    Well, guys, do you think this will work?
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Nope. I even tried it, just to humor you, but it didn't work. I mean, it casts internalize charge just fine, but there's no way for it to ever reach the fulminate part of the macro.

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    750

    Default

    You can do it the other way around and it will cast IC whenever Fulminate is on cooldown.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemyar View Post
    Nope. I even tried it, just to humor you, but it didn't work. I mean, it casts internalize charge just fine, but there's no way for it to ever reach the fulminate part of the macro.
    Oh...yah, you are right... How to improve it tho....
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakkath View Post
    You can do it the other way around and it will cast IC whenever Fulminate is on cooldown.
    Will this work if I do not apply a Marco here, just active IC and fulminate as soon as I can?
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Internalize charge uses charge, and you wont gain any while its on.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Polo

    10chars

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfunk View Post
    Internalize charge uses charge, and you wont gain any while its on.
    Nah...It defintely works if we can press IC and Fulminator at the same time. I got a "super Ful"(I named it) with 4200 crit dmg on a rogue...
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  9. #9
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    579

    Default

    you cant macro pyro...too much proc related skill use

    what your going to macro fireball and flame bolt?

    You do realize that fulminate needs 100 charge (a full bar) to go off right?
    Last edited by Crunchyblack; 03-21-2011 at 09:56 PM.

  10. #10
    Champion Deistik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Far Side of the Moon
    Posts
    580

    Default

    IC + Verse of Joy (bard) or a charge potion, then Fulminate =
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxvla View Post
    Polo

    10chars
    ^

    You beat me to it.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyblack View Post
    you cant macro pyro...too much proc related skill use

    what your going to macro fireball and flame bolt?

    You do realize that fulminate needs 100 charge (a full bar) to go off right?
    I am 100% sure of that I can for this combine of IC and Ful. Yep, Fulminate does need 100 charge to cast but IC dont need any charge at the right time when you use it, it only cost charge as time pass. Therefore, I just want to make sure that I have 100 charge, I active IC and cast Ful at the same time. Its not hard, right?
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deistik View Post
    IC + Verse of Joy (bard) or a charge potion, then Fulminate =
    I'd love to say WoW, will that work for us, or just for you?
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

  14. #14
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogance Conan View Post
    I am 100% sure of that I can for this combine of IC and Ful. Yep, Fulminate does need 100 charge to cast but IC dont need any charge at the right time when you use it, it only cost charge as time pass. Therefore, I just want to make sure that I have 100 charge, I active IC and cast Ful at the same time. Its not hard, right?
    I don't play pyro, so I will reply in a fairly general sense. The abilities will not activate at the same time. You can however spam the key and it will trigger them as they are available.

    You can chain as many conditional, cooldown, or any other abilities that you want. The first one available will be used, and further /cast commands in the macro will generate an error (which can be suppressed with /suppressmacrofailures). So the exact order, importance, and type/conditions of the abilities are important.

    If an ability is capable of functioning at a time when it is not desired (ie. a finisher when you only have 1 combo/attack point). You want a seperate key or modifier for it, otherwise, it's going to fire off as soon as it is possible.
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-21-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    I don't play pyro, so I will reply in a fairly general sense. The abilities will not activate at the same time. You can however spam the key and it will trigger them as they are available.

    You can chain as many conditional, cooldown, or any other abilities that you want. The first one available will be used, and further /cast commands in the macro will generate an error (which can be suppressed with /suppressmacrofailures). So the exact order, importance, and type/conditions of the abilities are important.

    If an ability is capable of functioning at a time when it is not desired (ie. a finisher when you only have 1 combo/attack point). You want a seperate key or modifier for it, otherwise, it's going to fire off as soon as it is possible.
    I see...So how about an ability with no GCD and a normal instant ability? Do you think they can combine? I mean two bottons at one time .
    Conan
    Ashstone Guardian Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts