+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Occultist Gear Set.

Soulwalker

Default Occultist Gear Set.

Please tell me that the robe, boots, and gloves are just using placeholder textures at the moment. If you look at the shoulders and helm, it looks like an epic piece of armor. Then you inspect the robe, boots and gloves and it looks like you went dumpster diving behind the dorms at Quicksilver College.

You shouldn't even bother with the robe anyway, get someone to craft the robes of the flowing dark. They are FAR superior to the t1 and even the t2 robe.

Edit: Oh and they look awesome.
    Last edited by BaronT; 03-21-2011 at 12:59 PM.

The crafted robes are very nice, yeah, and I'm also taking a pass on t2 with them. Don't really see a clear cut upgrade until the raid t3 robe.

Frankly, the only t2 piece I'm liking at all are the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    The crafted robes are very nice, yeah, and I'm also taking a pass on t2 with them. Don't really see a clear cut upgrade until the raid t3 robe.

Frankly, the only t2 piece I'm liking at all are the gloves.
    You are absolutely right. Last time I looked there are no upgrades from T1 vendor gear to T2 vendor gear besides the gloves and I think maybe the robes unless they have Spell Crit on them.

Rift Disciple

and no mention the over sized shoulders?

Plane Touched

The only epic looking item in this set is the helmet. No self-respecting person would ever wear those shoulders.

Rift Disciple

It's part of the design that the first tier armors look sucky. That way it feels and LOOKS like an upgrade when you get a new one :P Personally I think the T1 and T2 robes both look like a farmer wife's outfit (on a female eth). The raid robe, on the other hand, does look a bit more epic.

And of course, different things appear cool to different people.

+ Reply to Thread