+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lock / Necro mix build?

Shadowlander

Default Lock / Necro mix build?

I read everywhere about the powerful Lock/Necro build but I actually couldn't find one anywhere...
    What is most comon Lock/necro (mix?) build and its progression?

Thanx a lot in advance

This is the level 50 build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0VVx.xtczVukzs

You have about 4 points that you can put where you want into either tree. Most likely your best bet is Opportunity.

If you aren't 50 and you want the leveling build I'm pretty sure you just go far enough into the Necro tree to get Soul Purge and then start going into Warlock.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post

You have about 4 points that you can put where you want into either tree. Most likely your best bet is Opportunity.

If you aren't 50 and you want the leveling build I'm pretty sure you just go far enough into the Necro tree to get Soul Purge and then start going into Warlock.

Thank you very much

Necro to soul purge, when you near 30 enough to get pet upgrades. Dump rest into warlock

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post

I cant see how you make this to be the raid spec, your sinking points into talents that do nothing for pet damage, yet at the same time putting points into talents that work only if you have deathly calling up?. Do away with both imp soul leech and imp void bolt. Put 5/5 opportunity and 5/5 deathly plague. Consumption is alright but not worth it imo. Clattering bones works for farming but Vengful spirit is going to be more important come raid since your gonna find yourself using the reverant Symboite is good as are the two one point bolts in the lock tree. As for your 3rd tree, Take archon for the 2 point start talents since all they do is buff your hp and stats, and they do damage.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Adarion View Post
    I cant see how you make this to be the raid spec, your sinking points into talents that do nothing for pet damage, yet at the same time putting points into talents that work only if you have deathly calling up?. Do away with both imp soul leech and imp void bolt. Put 5/5 opportunity and 5/5 deathly plague. Consumption is alright but not worth it imo. Clattering bones works for farming but Vengful spirit is going to be more important come raid since your gonna find yourself using the reverant Symboite is good as are the two one point bolts in the lock tree. As for your 3rd tree, Take archon for the 2 point start talents since all they do is buff your hp and stats, and they do damage.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0VVx.EtczVukuo

Atempt at doing what you said, but was unable to take anymore from leech life. Perhaps you could fix the build and repost it for a better understanding.

+ Reply to Thread