+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Necro/Loc Broken!

Telaran

Default Necro/Loc Broken!

Level 43
    Hp 6226
    Spell Power 302

I don't know what to do my Knight pet holds arrgo of up to 5+ mobs at a time.
    I can kill 7+ mobs of equal level and elite mobs around my level 1 or 2 at a time dependeing on the kind of elite mob they are.

The aoe rotation I use stacks 5 difrent spells in about 6 seconds on 6 to 8 mobs.

Because of my low spell power my spells only do about 100 to 270 damage a tick and crit for 450+

Life shift / soul purdge / mortaility / and fane death keep me and my pet alive
    Any input in to what I am doing wrong would be helpfull.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vodac View Post
    Level 43
    Hp 6226
    Spell Power 302

I can kill 7+ mobs of equal level and elite mobs around my level 1 or 2 at a time dependeing on the kind of elite mob they are.

The aoe rotation I use stacks 5 difrent spells in about 6 seconds on 6 to 8 mobs.

Because of my low spell power my spells only do about 100 to 270 damage a tick and crit for 450+

Thanks
    Ye, necrolocks rock at pve...

Quote Originally Posted by Vodac View Post
    Level 43
    Hp 6226
    Spell Power 302

Thanks
    Well for one, you need to learn how to spell. Another thing is to stop lying because every single thing in your post isn't true. I have more than double your spell power and have 30 points in lock and 27 in necro with an emphasis on personal damage (i.e extra dot damage, extra sp power, the lock armor damage bonus, the death damage bonus in the necro tree plus zero points in archon for the start talents that boost my stats for 5mins).

I life shift for around 750 on my pet, dots do around 50-70 a tick, soul purge hits around 250-crits for 450, mortality is a aoe and isn't even effective on a single target and my pet can hold threat for one target for all of 3secs (yes I have the beefed up necro pets) Also my friend if your rocking over 6k HP your either wearing nothing but endurance gear which is to say your not wearing anything else.

Your lying plain and simple.

Yeah there is something wrong with your stats, you have about 100 less spellpower and a lot more HP than you should. You may want to look at the stats on the gear you are using.
    Last edited by Dreyhana; 03-21-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    If you want to get healed in warfronts, follow the Covenant of Healing:
    1. Stay near your team. Healing spells have a 35m range and you're not the only one who needs healing.
    2. Stay in sight.
    3. Protect your healers.
    4. Be respectful. Telling people they suck will not make them better players or want to help you more.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Adarion View Post
    Well for one, you need to learn how to spell. Another thing is to stop lying because every single thing in your post isn't true. I have more than double your spell power and have 30 points in lock and 27 in necro with an emphasis on personal damage (i.e extra dot damage, extra sp power, the lock armor damage bonus, the death damage bonus in the necro tree plus zero points in archon for the start talents that boost my stats for 5mins).

I life shift for around 750 on my pet, dots do around 50-70 a tick, soul purge hits around 250-crits for 450, mortality is a aoe and isn't even effective on a single target and my pet can hold threat for one target for all of 3secs (yes I have the beefed up necro pets) Also my friend if your rocking over 6k HP your either wearing nothing but endurance gear which is to say your not wearing anything else.

Your lying plain and simple.
    I can't spell sory but nothings going to fix that. Eveything I. Posted is 100% true but how I do it is the trick. I can get my hp up to a little over 9k at least for 20 seconds. My life shift heals for over 1100 and during the 20seconds 2500. My spells hit for about 100 to 450 so if you have 600+ spellpower and I only have 300 then spellpower coefeshints must realy be messed like eveyone say. I would think with twice my spell power you would be doing a lot more damage than me. I in fact have all most all blue fortercess gear and stack end over every other stat I beilve int is just 200 it may be lower not sure and my 6 slot soul engen has 6 +11 end essents.

My bulid is all most the same sa yours 28loc 29nec 0archo with pet damage for tank and hp. I have eveything you do but warlock armor.

Would you like info on my spell rotations and stuff? Also somthing to think about you probly have muh higher spell crit than I do I think its 27% its probley lower I don't even look at that stat I only look at hp and thoe my spells do crit for 450 my pet crits more than me. I hope to have 8k or more at level 50.

Shadowlander

Have you been upgrading your spells...? lol

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Avanis View Post
    Have you been upgrading your spells...? lol
    Me? Ya most my spells are rank 9 now.

Shadowlander

Love my necro lock but this kids is straightup trolling

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by tangomonky View Post
    Love my necro lock but this kids is straightup trolling
    Why do you assume I am trolling is it because of my spelling or my title necro/loc broken with as many people complaing about mages I though it would be better that how to play a necro and tank with your pet. Plus I was hopeing pople woul leave their level and stats as well. The 3rd poster has 600 sp but does the same damage as me that does not seem right. Or is it you think I am lyeing also? If you think I am what part do you think I am lyeing. About? I am not lyinging or trying to trol. I am looinking for other necro/locs to post stats and opions if you know a better way to. Do that please do so and link it here all my post always seem to die out.

Banned

hes just advocating his endurance build guys hes not trolling. my friend was telling me about wanting to try out an all 'of the fortress' build too since hes been saying one of the souls is based off of how much hp you have to do dmg or something.

Champion of Telara

He is trolling, pretending that Necro/Lock is easymode. It is a thinly vieled attempt to deflect the much needed Warrior nerfs.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Shadowlander

Just post screen shots of combat logs or parses you've taken or something., only way to have any credibility, then all is right with the world.
    Waiting on guild wars 2, would be nice to play my class and have fun, I'm tired of "rotating" every damn thing.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by tuchmaipp View Post
    hes just advocating his endurance build guys hes not trolling. my friend was telling me about wanting to try out an all 'of the fortress' build too since hes been saying one of the souls is based off of how much hp you have to do dmg or something.
    Thanks, your friends a mage? I don't know of any soles with damged based off end but with necro it does 3 things.

Gives you more hp to surive with
    Gives you pet more hp to surive with
    Makes life shift heal for a lot more so much so that I can keep my knight alive when fighting elite mobs. Ls/ls/ls/ls/ls/soul purdge through a few spells between the ls/ and soul purdeg and you get a ded elite mob. I don't know the difrent typs of elite mobs yet I only know some I can do more than one at a time some I can't and some tear me a new well let's leave it at that. Last night I was killing 2 level 42 elite jakles in a majior rift at a time it was hard but I could do it besieds the red fire trim or red skul how do you tell what kind of elite it is?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    He is trolling, pretending that Necro/Lock is easymode. It is a thinly vieled attempt to deflect the much needed Warrior nerfs.
    Neaver sed it was easy and theirs a lot of manula pet direction and wheir did I say anythin about warrior not needind to be fixed?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Coiffio View Post
    Just post screen shots of combat logs or parses you've taken or something., only way to have any credibility, then all is right with the world.
    I can try screen shots but what kind? I don't see how parsing will help this is not about dps I dought if I woud get above 300dps on a single mob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast