+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confused about Elementalist pet level caps

Soulwalker

Default Confused about Elementalist pet level caps

So, it looks like the Water pet caps out at 32. Is that the highest level pet they get (other than the fire elementals for 51 points on a cooldown)? Can the Earth pet tank stuff 20 levels higher than it, or does it get a higher level version? Just confused by the caps and whether the buffs in the Ele tree can give them enough of a boost to handle stuff that is so many levels higher than they are.

If it is anything like the Necros pet caps then when you hit the appropriate level cap, you will train into another level of the summoning, therefore increasing your pets level cap.

Rift Disciple

The spell gets upgrades that you can buy from the trainer as you level up. However, it stops getting upgrades at 30 (so the pet's max level for that spell is 30). If you want to get a pet higher than 30, you have to put a point into greater elemental summoning to get the greater summons versions of the pet, which will go all the way to 50. It's a one point soul tree ability you get access to after spending 25 points in elemental summoner.

Soulwalker

Thanks! Wasn't sure about how high the Greater Elementals went. Appreciate the info!

Champion

if you look at zam or whatever the skills can be confusing because the tooltips are unranked, as you level you train and it increases the max level of the summoned pet. once you get to 50 you get your last summoning rank.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bitrot View Post
    The spell gets upgrades that you can buy from the trainer as you level up.
    You have to buy spell upgrades from trainers as you level up.

Wow.... I mean.... WOW! How the #@%$ did I miss that!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfury View Post
    You have to buy spell upgrades from trainers as you level up.

Wow.... I mean.... WOW! How the #@%$ did I miss that!?!?!
    Because the game is piss easy and you only need to train once every 10 levels.

+ Reply to Thread