+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who else is rerolling?

Rift Chaser

Default Who else is rerolling?

Just curious who else is disappointed that mages are at the lower end of the damage meter?

The Mage class sacrifices armor, has to wear cloth, and gets no benefit from it on the dps meter.
    The Warrior class wears plate, which is really heavy I imagine, and gets to be at the top of the dps meter even though they wear the heaviest gear in the game.

Why in God's name would I still want to play my mage. Would be illogical.

So who else is in the process of rerolling warrior?

I know I am, and it's a shame. Only one other game I know of that did this to mages versus warriors and rogues, World of Illogicalcraft.

Edit: I guess this means this game was released by Illogical World Entertainment.
    Last edited by Matchews; 03-20-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Plane Touched

I rerolled from Warior to a mage, You will get so sick of easy mode. Its nice to actully bite off more than you can handle and die. stupid war cant find mobs to kill fast enough to keep him working. If you really want to be overpowered i subjest leveling with a Flame spear / Reaper combo and kill 8 or more mobs at a time.

And man Pvp is so much more fun, Destroying mages in seconds and while playing as my mage i can laugh at that over powered flame spear or champ kill me in two seconds and think that they are good.

Wariors are such easy mode it will make you sick, if I had known what i know now i would never have made one of those joke class, two macro killing machines. When the nerf hammer striks the whines will be heard around the world.

Shadowlander

well, maybe you should check the other souls - and realize that mages are debuffing, buffing, healing cc machines with dmg.
    I can think of only 1 reason to roll another char: because I want to play tank-cleric for a while.

oh, and by the way: I really enjoy getting every cloth drop! please everybody reroll to to something else!

Shadowlander

I just ended up canceling my account. They should of said what mages are in this game, I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY A MOTHER FING DEBUFFER! Im so pissed right now. Im 44 and just useless in pvp. I pray a ton cancel after the first month and they get the damn point.

No, I'm one of maybe 15 Mages on my server actively working on T2 stuff, so all the cloth drops make me geared up in a matter of days.

That said, I rolled a Healing Cleric for my PvP fix. Absolutely love the class, aside from BS mana drain issues. 50 warfronts are *** and not fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Wish all mages reroll more loot for me, but seriously Just go chloro, or bug out archon if you really want to DPS

Rift Master

I'm going to reroll from warrior to mage. OP here I come!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Foofmonger View Post
    I'm going to reroll from warrior to mage. OP here I come!
    Good then I can gank you and feel superior even when I'm in blues and you're in full T2s, hey that rhymed a little.
    Last edited by Matchews; 03-20-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Rift Disciple

Got my rogue to 50. Made my mage last week. He's 42 now. He will be my main. Guess what? He's not much more squishy than a rogue.

The mage will be my main char. The grass, it's not always greener.
    Rizzle - Cleric
    Riz - Rogue
    Rizzin - Mage
    <The Purge>

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Matchews View Post
    Good then I can gank you and feel superior even when I'm in blues and you're in full T2s, hey that rhymed a little.
    Good luck. 44 pyro means I could kill you naked.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by scheky View Post
    Got my rogue to 50. Made my mage last week. He's 42 now. He will be my main. Guess what? He's not much more squishy than a rogue.

The mage will be my main char. The grass, it's not always greener.
    Well, you might want to rethink how you were using that Rogue.

I raid Greenscale with a fairly advanced progression guild. Mages are never at the top or even close to the top of the damage meter. It's not an L2P issue, we've around 10 mages in the guild that have brain stormed each spec and possible rotation. We've been using ACT and testing and retesting every possible soul combination, etc...

There is no hope. Rogues and Warriors just do more dps. Plain and simple.

Take for instance that I have a friend, he plays a warrior, he is a clicker and keyboard turner...he can out dps every mage in the guild and all of us use full keybinds.... interesting...

He is also only geared in T1s while most of us mages are in Full T2s with Greenscale gear added into it. Doesn't help. The base dps stats and auto attack adjustments for the melee classes are simply superior.

As well, for those of you who have been raiding. Anyone else notice that the encounters tend to favor melee?

Meh, screw it. I'll be wearing plate at level 50 here in about another week and I probably will never look back as I top the damage meter in PvE and faceroll in PvP.

General of Telara

http://img545.imageshack.us/i/champc.jpg/

i was up all battleground, i know what i am doing. I did mostly single target on those attacking the cleric. I didnt die and had to use reconstruct twice so i lost some dps there but it was non stop casting when i was up.

The guy im targeting is the number one in the WF. A champion/paragon/riftblade

I rerolled.

To a mage.
    Last edited by Cyrant; 03-20-2011 at 05:39 PM.

<PREGAME ALLSTARS> Gatoraide - 3x Mage Regulos US PvP
    Nadril -3x Rogue | Guardian | www.zackcerny.net | MAGES ARE THE WORST CLASS

I imagine any incoming warriors are going to pass out when their abilities won't fit neatly into a single bar with a macro or two.

We'll have to lay out some stylish paper fans for just such an occasion, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Quote Originally Posted by Furienify View Post
    I imagine any incoming warriors are going to pass out when their abilities won't fit neatly into a single bar with a macro or two.

We'll have to lay out some stylish paper fans for just such an occasion, I guess.
    All the buttons reminds me of my hunter in PvP, I like it. Though, it's not as bad as my hunter, who in at times in PvP felt more like I was playing a piano rather than a game :x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast