+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *BUG* Pyromancer

Soulwalker

Default *BUG* Pyromancer

The Pyromancer talent called Ignition is suppose to reduce the cast times of all fire spells by 20% when 5 points are put into it. Fireball has a normal cast time of 2 seconds. Even after the 5 points in ignition it remains a 2 second cast time. I tested this by going to a training dummy and using a non speced crystaline missle attack and then a fireball attack. They take the exact same ammount of time. Also when I look at the talent tree it says fireball is a 1.6 cast but the hot bar says its a 2 second cast. I made this same judgement to the other fire spells and the cast times they say in the talent tree are the same as what they say on the hot bar. The only exception is Fireball.

In conclusion, fireball is not being affected by ignition and needs to be fixed.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by walakazoo View Post
    The Pyromancer talent called Ignition is suppose to reduce the cast times of all fire spells by 20% when 5 points are put into it. Fireball has a normal cast time of 2 seconds. Even after the 5 points in ignition it remains a 2 second cast time. I tested this by going to a training dummy and using a non speced crystaline missle attack and then a fireball attack. They take the exact same ammount of time. Also when I look at the talent tree it says fireball is a 1.6 cast but the hot bar says its a 2 second cast. I made this same judgement to the other fire spells and the cast times they say in the talent tree are the same as what they say on the hot bar. The only exception is Fireball.

In conclusion, fireball is not being affected by ignition and needs to be fixed.

Fireball's cast time increases to 2.5 second as you train higher rank of it. So yes, a 20% reduction of 2.5 is 2.
    Last edited by Cyphir; 03-20-2011 at 12:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread