+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any chloro PvP builds?

Shadowlander

Default Any chloro PvP builds?

Just looking for a simply chloro pvp build - afaik chloro/lock/am is the standard unless I am wrong. Tried 32/32/2 however was wondering if you guys had anything better.

Any suggestions?

Telaran

you might want to try 40 chloro/16 elemental/10 archmage gives you a 2nd shield when your living shell is on cooldown, a flat 10% damage reduction, a few extra points you can take away from chloro and elementalist to put into archmage when you get a higher pvp rank although the 16 point elementalist lets you kill your pet to heal 25% of your health, if you want a target to die in pvp then you cast exposure, blight then lightning strike(it hurts).
    Idealy if you have pvp rank 6 i'd recomend 32 chloro, 11 elementalist, 21 archmage or whichever part of the pvp tree you enjoy most.

Shameless bump since I'm also very interested in additional answers.

Soulwalker

As mentioned before in other threads, warlock/chloro/archmage is a standard as 32/32/2 (and a few small derivations)

But I suggest http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...k.gdIuoA0zoo.b

Maximum survivability and healing. Again, you can derive many other similar builds off this base one. I personally, go 5/5 Accelerated Growth and only 2/5 CoS (as it is needed to ascend higher into the tree)

The basis of this tree is more damage = more healing, as well as several survivability talents that will help you achieve that healing.

Choke-- a free 5 second silence.
    Shadow Life-- free self heal
    etc.

44/18/4

Warlock/chloro/archmage

+ Reply to Thread