+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Elementalist/Pyro build?

Soulwalker

Default Good Elementalist/Pyro build?

Hey guys & gals. I'm new to RIFT, and have just started playing. I have a lvl 15 Element/Pyro, and I don't know if it's a good build. I want to be a good PvE mage, and I feel that it's a bit UP. Do anyone have any suggestions for a much better build than this? http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zIqy.cc.xtbz
    Thanks

If you want, you can post your builds and suggest maybe a better build with other souls etc.
    Thanks for your time.

Prophet of Telara

Hi there. At level 39 I have two roles firstly my pve role which has served me fine in instances providing limited healing and control/cc. Secondly my pvp role which currently is the most powerful I can feel in the 30-39 bracket.
    I think if you want pets then Necromancer soul with warlock is a pretty sure-fire method for levelling. I however think it's too cut and dry and encourage you to play around with your builds/soul combinations as I have found the two souls a bit boring and don't want you to suffer the same fate. Maybe, you'll find something that would work better.
    At lvl 15 (your build was lvl 15) my suggestion would be like this if you did want to play necro/lock.

Soulwalker

Thanks for tip, I'll keep experimenting

+ Reply to Thread