+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new synth for chlororos? (i just had this idea)

Default A new synth for chlororos? (i just had this idea)

i got a lvl 50 Chloro mage and im doing T1s and pvp.
    atm im so baddly geared im cannon fooder in pvp and a support healer in T1s (cant main heal, as my gear is crappola)

Now, our synth is imba for a carrier (I.E a fang, flag etc carrier in WFs) and a tank i na dungeon etc.

My idea was to have a a option beside synth.

A AOE synth, a buff that you chould put on the raid, making you AOE heals heal for more.

imo, it shouldnt stack whit synth on the tank, so you chould either have tank main heals or raid\group AOE.

often in rifts\invasions you got no clue who the tank is (sometimes it can be a defiant, im guardian)
    So pop the brand new AOE synth, and you random splash aoe heals hits for more.

maby have it talented for like 50% + 75% + 100%+ (or op to 125%+)

whit that you got a choise, this whould make a pure support specced chloro have a option to aoe heal more, and anotehr (maby chloro) choul take care of the tank, and use hes CDs on him instead of haveing bloom and flourish on CD eveytim Tank gets a punch in the sack.

this can be a talent that you take just like synth, becouse who in theyr right mind takes call of spring?
    or even that mana from tank dmg is rather usless as we got alot of other ways to get mana.

well jst a tought, tell me what you think.

-Debiru, 50 chloro\lock Blightweald EU PvE-
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

take the hp buff from chloro and the hp buff from warlock. this will bring you up to 6k hp so you aren't cannon fodder. If you hit Improved Veil that is what it does....
    Last edited by Cabreon; 03-20-2011 at 02:20 AM.

i got both, still canon fooder, *** and warrs just jump on me,and its not much i can do while uber stunned,
    PvP wasnt the only application for it anyway.
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

Prophet of Telara

I've found playing this spec in lvl 30-39 ( sorry if my experience in this bracket isn't helpful) If I care more about myself and less about my pug WF team I die a lot less and usually do good damage and healing.
    Living Shell, Shadow life, Detaunt, Wild abandon, Dark Fury, Mortality are all key to survival. When they are on cd I try and blend with the foliage.

They just need to allow Synthesis to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxanna View Post
    They just need to allow Synthesis to stack.
    OH MAN! if they allowed that chloros would be OP... I LIKE IT!

Rift Disciple

If they allow to stack mage would never have the chance to play something else

+ Reply to Thread