+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LEVEL 50 soulpurge #s?

Rift Master

Default LEVEL 50 soulpurge #s?

Title says most of it.

Just wondering what a level 50 soul purge will hit and heal for and in what gear.

I have heard it doesn't scale as well as other abilities and i am just curious what it hits and heals for per tic.

Also, i guess... what does draining bolt hit for?

What does mortality tick for per opponent hit?

What does bloom and flourish heal for?

Mostly, though, soul purge.

Plane Touched

Soulpurge: 772 Spellpower
    398 base, 597 Crit.

my parse looks really odd for healing but it looks like 310 base.
    Last edited by Juff; 03-20-2011 at 01:39 AM.

doing about 404 right now base but with my pillaging stone up it gets to 427.

Rift Master

How badly does it get out damaged by other toons?

If it is doing 300 to 400 damage and healing that seems like that could be a pretty decent amount of survivability?

If you combined it with another damage reduction ability like the lock essence or something... especially if you could get some range to use it.

Does it tick each second? How often does it tick?

At my levels i can often use it to not lose health or even gain health when a dps is on me. If i lose health i lose it really slowly while using it and my pet + dots generally are hitting pretty hard.

What does essence link heal for?

Thx

Bloom and Flourish (they heal for the same amount) hit between 1k and 1.8k depending on temps and crit.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Soulwalker

soul purge ticks every second, and it heals a faaaair amount in that time.

I use a necro/lock for a soloing build, and i will pull a **** load of mobs, do all the normal stuff (dots and essence link and stuff), but my ultimate aim AT ALL TIMES is to just get enough charge to spam on that soul purge. Using that + essence link+ leech life if things get nasty, you can survive pretty much any PvE battle.

I can do the whole of a major rift my lvl apart from when its just me vs. one massive elite/boss mob who hits like a truck.

Telaran

Sounds like you are asking in pvp and in pvp if the rog/war doesnt interupt the purge they just do enough dmg to keep your health at the same amount for the channel time.

In other words it prolongs the inevitable because no healer is coming to rescue you over the warriors.

Warriors are a joke to a necro/lock. they cant interrupt you because you mainly use instant cast dots and opportunity bolts. While soul purging I typically fear and wither them then put distance then purge. or I will transmog if they break that hit them with the fear.

Rift Master

I assume you are level 50? Can you give me an encounter with a champ/para that ends with the nec/lock winning?

What is the point distribution? Do you need to use the lock essence to win? How does it work?

At my level soul purge does enough to generally heal you a bit even through a warrior burst.

I am not 50.

Plane Walker

im not 50 yet only 43 bout to hit 44 but right now no war can beat me 1v1 doesnt matter what class they are; personally i speced into chloro 18 first then enuff into necro for purge then the rest in lock. and will be putting the remainder of the points i get lvling to 50 in lock. #1 if its just u and a war or a rougue 1v1 and u need a healer sumthing is very wrong. but anyway to the question~ at my lvl its about 280ish so the previous post sound about right. also i have kinda found in the lock/necro builds spell power and int has very little impact on ur damage. it helps yes but i personally find kinda useless vs. a full on endurance build. im only 43 with 4.6k hp kinda makes the Wars stun>1.5k damage>stun>1.5k damage laughable since i can bloom and flourish that back pretty fast.

+ Reply to Thread