+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rotation for this build plz help!!!!

Soulwalker

Default Rotation for this build plz help!!!!

I found this tread for this build,i am hoping someone can analysis this and give a rotation out of it, ty

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z....gzhu0h.Vp0x0z

oh too bad no one replied to your post, i have a similar build, would had been useful to know from those who has a better head for numbers and maximizing dps. A good casting rotation can make or break a mage.

Soulwalker

firstly i think need to modify the build slightly. Spreading yourself over 3 souls like this spreads your power pretty thin, and gives you so many abilities you cant actually cram them onto a taskbar efficiently. I suggest going up 2 trees Chloro/Lock or Necro lock, depends whether you want it for pvp or for soloing...

like your putting points in reducing void bolt cast time, but also in Deathly Calling (even with this the void bolt does more dps by far, and deathly calling is almost useless for you pet anyway.)

dont really know what you trying to achieve with the chloro tree... putting points in synthesis is useless unless you plan to be supporting in a raid or doing WF, and then more points in chloro would be desirable.

fresh graves in next to useless.. SOUL PURGE IS GOOD, glad you got that.

If you want me to reply with a suggested build, reply to this yourself

//Flux

Telaran

No clue wtf is going on with this build buffing things that require spells that arent buffed and improving the dmg or a pet who can't hit the boss. Sounds like a solid build maybe someone is screwing with you?

Prophet of Telara

Yeah it's not a great build at all. Hard to even see what they were aiming at... it's really all over the place... so also very tough to work out what the rotation should be...

X

+ Reply to Thread