+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best mage combination

Soulwalker

Default Best mage combination

I'm new and i play on beta a pyro necro stormcaller, it was not bad but now i ask myself if it was a good choise.

Can i ask community what are the best (and fine) combination for mages?

thanks a lot Kiruken

Telaran

Do yourself a favor and read this board. Take a few hours to do so. Go back pages. The information your seeking is best found here. There is no right answer to your question, because your question isn't defined well enough.

Best at what?

Even then. The answers are vast and varied.

Soulwalker

is this response really called for ? Just give the guy the information man ..

Warlock/Necro - Seems to be a very good combination.

I currently use Warlock/Archmage/Dominator - This is only because i spend all my time in PvP
    I am about to try out pyromancer because people are bigging that up!

Soulwalker

thanks i play quite all pvp also now because my 2nd son just born and u imagine that i not have much time, so i thought to do chloro necro warlock, hope will be a nice choise ^^ for pvp

Shadowlander

I dislike pets, so i levelled as Pyro/warlock/Chloromancer and it worked just fine.
    It's a bit squishy if mobs get close, but it's got alot of burst and escape tools if needed.
    It's not that bad in PVP either allthough there are better soul combinations.

Soulwalker

Chloro is a good choice i guess if you like the idea of helping out your team mates rather than dominating leader boards with kills. Depends how you want to play really. Have fun!

+ Reply to Thread