+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NERF the CC abilities!!!

j3h
    Shadowlander

Default NERF the CC abilities!!!

OMG I'm just spending half of all Warfronts being unable to do anything because of cc, thats just amazing. Don't you think to do anything about that plague???
    Honestly I have no more fun playing pvp after being 30 when all those cc abilities come...'ve played WAR for quite a long time and there were immunities after being cc to avoid such chaotic situation as being cc for like 1 minute!!! that's just impossible FFS.

please do something

This post failed.

j3h
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by licon View Post
    This post failed.
    as much as you failed trolling that post?

If Trion ever gives mages a disarm that affects warriors and rogues the same way their silences affect us, then puts it on the rediculous cooldown that their silences are on, you'll see enough crying about CC for them to do something. As it is, this no skill stunlock bull**** just helps rogues and warriors get their free kills and ensures that we're the loud minority. Also, why is this in the mage forum? The pvp forums are that way ---->
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

j3h
    Shadowlander

ye I know but as a mage I thought every mages felt like that, I mean how can you play when you're unable to play? :/ that's no frustration anymore that's just WTF to dev's...

Every mage who's not 44 pyro is sick and tired of having our keyboards virtually disconnected from our computer every time some other class gets in range. If you're not stunned, your silenced. It's complete BS, but this isn't really the venue for that kind of feedback unless it involves suggestions which put our CC on par with other classes rediculously broken CC.

I personally don't advocate nerfing anything. If warriors and rogues are working as intended, that's fine with me. I want mages buffed to be just as broken and ******ed as they are. Let the QQ commence after that.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

nerf nerf here we go again :s .. nerf this nerf that nerfe the main abilitys of a mages and what you have ?... a useless class... if they will nerf mages then they have to give mages a better armour and a stronger dps to avoid making them totally useless like what happened in old mmo games where they are totaly useless atm... nerfing a class to much will obviously create more unbalance in each classes... and that result is devistating for an game... trust me it is... u start nerfing one , then they ask to nerf more till eventualy you get one OP class that defeats every other class... where is the fair game in that? ... i sugest as an opinion only : if htey start nerfing a class , then they should test it afterwards to see the result so the result of the nerf isnt devistating for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by j3h View Post
    OMG I'm just spending half of all Warfronts being unable to do anything because of cc, thats just amazing. Don't you think to do anything about that plague???
    Honestly I have no more fun playing pvp after being 30 when all those cc abilities come...'ve played WAR for quite a long time and there were immunities after being cc to avoid such chaotic situation as being cc for like 1 minute!!! that's just impossible FFS.

please do something
    Yeah, yeah, everyone knows that the CC in this game is way out of control. Calm down, drink a beer and stop playing that character until they fix it. That's what I did

Soulwalker

Nerf the CC? What? Take away any usefulness the mage has and suvivability? You have mutiple abilities from rogue, warrior, and cleric with duration immunes (some which are not even supposed to be duration immunes) that you can roll a mage with if you spec right.

You should do some more research into soul building and talents.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    If Trion ever gives mages a disarm that affects warriors and rogues the same way their silences affect us, then puts it on the rediculous cooldown that their silences are on, you'll see enough crying about CC for them to do something. As it is, this no skill stunlock bull**** just helps rogues and warriors get their free kills and ensures that we're the loud minority. Also, why is this in the mage forum? The pvp forums are that way ---->
    Pyros have Burn, a 5s disarm.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolock View Post
    Pyros have Burn, a 5s disarm.
    But its not on a 15s cooldown like that of the silence a warrior can pick up.

0 point Archmage? Ooops, did I spoil it?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wilzon View Post
    0 point Archmage? Ooops, did I spoil it?
    Wow 1 CC break ability. I'm sure that is gonna help you in the middle of a battle when a warrior or rouge has 4 CC abilities each. The moment you break free they will just stun you again in less than a second.
    Last edited by RequiemRain; 03-20-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by j3h View Post

please do something
    and you post this on the mage forums for some reason lol..when they make me immune to being bullrushed 5 times in a row by different tanks...you can say something about mage ccs. or stun locked

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzlin View Post
    But its not on a 15s cooldown like that of the silence a warrior can pick up.
    Nor does it seem to come close to affecting a warrior the way a silence affects us. I've disarmed many a warrior only to continue to have path of wind and other abilities slammed into my face through it.

+ Reply to Thread