+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necromancer/Warlock plus Greater Essence.

Rift Disciple

Default Necromancer/Warlock plus Greater Essence.

As the topic says.

What are some useful Greater Essence to have for the Necromancer/Warlock role?
    Or shall I throw some more Lesser Essence in adding spell power or intelligence?

Arrow

Well I'd say the ones that proc a small heal. Some of the greaters dont proc much it seems so try them out if you can and see what you like. And when you get 7500 planarite you can have all slots unlocked.
    Last edited by rebeldemon; 03-19-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Rift Disciple

Oh ya thats it? How about the ones the deal extra death damage? Unless heals are the only useful ones although Necromancer don't do that much healing...

Unless Soul Purge counts?

The ones that add extra damage (at least the fire ones I've tested) are terrible. They rarely proc and contribute nothing for dps. I think in a given instance is will contribute 1-2 dps zonewide. I'd recommend for your 2 greater essences one that procs spellpower and 1 that procs crit. These procs seem to go off fairly often.

Rift Disciple

I have 2 x sigil of the five, one for healing with 2 healing related greater essences and the other for DPS with all lesser essences in it (after someone pointed out to me that you could!), the DPS proc effects just seem crappy - I'd rather have a decent lesser essence with a permanent +int +spell power

+ Reply to Thread