+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What stats do you stack for necromancer/comparative mage stats.

Telaran

Default What stats do you stack for necromancer/comparative mage stats.

So their are a lot of different specs and souls but I have not seen anything about the best stats to stack. What do you think?

I am a level 43 loc28/necro29/0archon I stack end and Int. my spell power is 300 but my hp is 6k self buffed and with shadow life can be 9k for 20 seconds my tank pet has all most 5k hp and with life shift I can heal for 1100+ and during shadow life 2500+. During beta I stacked int and had a high spell power but died a lot more that I do now. Some of that I can chalk up the experience but more hp seems to me to be better that more int. What level are you what is you spell power and hp and what do you think works best for you?

Lock/necro/archmage 40 lvl.

430 sp
    4100 hp

All enchants I can get -> + endurance. All blue/epic gear (but not RD items ;( )

I really love my hp and damage is nice too. But i dont want pure endurance bot. I think this is nice compromise between offense and defence.

Telaran

It may not matter the epic gear has just as high end as what I have now but better stats over all.

Telaran

anyone stacking difrent stats?

Ascendant

I focus purely on Int with a bit of Wisdom. With enough mana regeneration, I won't need to Sacrifice Life: Mana. If I have to choose between +Endurance and +Spell Critical Hit or +Focus, I'll go with the later every time.

Telaran

But if yor hp is only around 2500 you can get one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodac View Post
    But if yor hp is only around 2500 you can get one shot.
    in certain builds my health is at 6k (I think it was dom/warlock I stopped using that spec though)
    6k...
    doesn't matter though cuz the warrior next to me with 3.5k is gonna kill me anyways.

+ Reply to Thread