+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lock insta cast warning - needed

Shadowlander

Default Lock insta cast warning - needed

I play a lock and have the talent that gives you a % chance to insta cast your next spell, but unlike other classes which have a pop up in the middle of the screen saying you can now use this ability, I never see anything really HIGHLIGHT or POPUP anywere saying you can now insta cast.

I do notice when i go to cast 1-2 second castable spell it insta casts but I was preparing to cast it not insta cast it.

in DC Universe, when something became castable speical to yoru class a semi circle fire flash would appear middle of screen sorta like yoru small swaure icon popup in middele of screen to show you can now use that ability.

need something to show insta cast is now ready

Ive seen other games dramaticly hight the surrounding edge/box of the icon so it glows to show you that something special is now ready.

need something.

Sword of Telara

it's the same way with flashfire. A solution is to grab your buff boxes and put them somewhere more noticable, I think like flashfire your insta cast is a buff that you see until you use it. Buffs aren't very obtrusive in this game so are easy to miss.

When you proc Opportunity, it says it on the screen and you get a buff icon for 5 secs or until you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    When you proc Opportunity, it says it on the screen and you get a buff icon for 5 secs or until you use it.
    This. The UI tweak suggestion isn't a bad one either.

+ Reply to Thread