+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do they become completely useless afterwards?

Soulwalker

Default Do they become completely useless afterwards?

Just started playing and chose an elementalist as my first soul. Looked through the talent trees a bit and it seems each elemental pet has a different max level (i.e. lesse earth maxing at 18) so does this mean once I hit 50 my pets will be useless since they'll be such a lower level? Seems to kind of miss the point of being an elementalist from what I see... >.>

Soulwalker

As you level you can train new ranks of the pet summon spells. The lesser versions will stop leveling at thirty, but you can get a talent in the Elementalist tree that gives you greater elementals which level to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by RiftSaviour View Post
    Just started playing and chose an elementalist as my first soul. Looked through the talent trees a bit and it seems each elemental pet has a different max level (i.e. lesse earth maxing at 18) so does this mean once I hit 50 my pets will be useless since they'll be such a lower level? Seems to kind of miss the point of being an elementalist from what I see... >.>
    Tooltips are misleading.

30 is where the elemental will cap out; you can get the talent to buff it to greater elemental far before then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

+ Reply to Thread