+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 23, wondering if I should respec.

Soulwalker

Default Level 23, wondering if I should respec.

Right now this is my current leveling build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zwvR.xkctmzk.xz

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions if there was anything better out there. It seems to be doing good, just always looking for possible improvement =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki View Post
    Right now this is my current leveling build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zwvR.xkctmzk.xz

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions if there was anything better out there. It seems to be doing good, just always looking for possible improvement =D
    You might want to put points into Opportunity if you want to see some instant casts.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki View Post

dont waste anymore time, your still in early enough if you want to cast dps do a cleric, if you want to dps do a rogue honestly it goes downhill after mid to high 30s and by then you'll want to finish it and when you do you'll stick a toothpick in your eyes to distract you from the pain that a mage soul brings you. Show more wisdome then the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Potestas View Post
    dont waste anymore time, your still in early enough if you want to cast dps do a cleric, if you want to dps do a rogue honestly it goes downhill after mid to high 30s and by then you'll want to finish it and when you do you'll stick a toothpick in your eyes to distract you from the pain that a mage soul brings you. Show more wisdome then the rest of us
    kinda this. The mage class requires much more skill, and effort then any other calling. The simple fact I have to try to do good as mage, and then log onto my warrior and just lol as everything around me dies.

Mages will get better though have faith in Trion :]

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Snoozey View Post
    kinda this. The mage class requires much more skill, and effort then any other calling. The simple fact I have to try to do good as mage, and then log onto my warrior and just lol as everything around me dies.

Mages will get better though have faith in Trion :]
    ^^This
    I have a 50 mage and been getting sick of warfronts. Pyro turret, chloro heals, dots, whatever it is you're doing its a lot of hard work. I like it but I'm having fun with my warrior. And I'm leveling fast. Very fast compared to mage. It may be worth thinking about going cleric or warrior to 50 and then use that class to fund your mage. Learning to play Rift with all the mechanics...stick with mage I guess but it will be much more work.

+ Reply to Thread