+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why are the rogues and warriors more casters than mages??

Rift Disciple

Default why are the rogues and warriors more casters than mages??

Rogues dont have to spend 20 points to instant "sleep" someone.

And why do warriors get area fear like 16 points in but the mage get it at 44?

why dont we have some ability that makes us immune to damage, rogues get several and its not their end tree tallents, like the warlock 31 is.

Im also rather underwhelmed with the dominator tree, why do we need a full tree for this?

And its not like we rock the damage either,

Seriously, im allmost full epics, and i think we need a big damage boost on our cast time nukes and some instants off the gcd.

Warriors instant no global cd attacks hits harder than my flame bolts, why is this spell not off the gcd?
    Old school llong time mmo player, played more rpgs than id care to admit!

Soulwalker

In my opinion i was in the same boat, But after watching and playing a decked out mage I can tell you now our DPS is FINE. It the survivbility, and even that is not taht bad. Sure I agree 100% take away warrior CC, No reason for a heavy armor to have a mass fear that is not on a global DR table.

I dont really think that warrior have many issues... Its moreso the rouge that i have the problem with, particualrly the riftstalker, bard build. The CC is outrageous and does not share a DR table. What really needs to happen is make all CC sit on the same table and make the DRs last LONGER. I cant tell you how many times i spent in a warfront chain mezzed and cc'd because someone thinks its funny.

IMO its a griefing tool.

Rift Disciple

Doing less damage with an instant cast than someone does with a off the cool down attack has nothing to do with being good. Its simple numbers. I have both a warrior and a mage.

You want to know if i can kill ppl, answer is yes, but im working my *** off.

Its waaay easier on my warrior and the skills hits harder, its not my skill that suddenly jumped 100% as soon i change character.
    Old school llong time mmo player, played more rpgs than id care to admit!

+ Reply to Thread