+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with Stormcaller AoE build

Default Help with Stormcaller AoE build

I'm normally either chlor or necro, so I've never done stormcaller at all.

However I'm finding that in T2 the stupid amounts of AoE trash my main build just isn't cutting it, I want something with more powerful AoE capability. From what research I'm seeing that points me to Ele/Stormcaller with a 0 pt arch.

My question is...how deep into each do you go? This won't be a single target boss build, just a build that optimizes for AoE trash.

Some things make sense to me, however any assistance would be greatly appreciated from experienced stormcallers on build and highest aoe cast priority. I don't care about efficiency since I can drink after a couple fights to regain what I've lost, I'm just looking to speed up the runs a tad.

Thank you in advance,

Kaash
    Last edited by Kaashar; 03-18-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    One by one... they take aim at themselves and fire. This is like letting your opponent beat themselves...

Since I made this post I attempted to make an build, it appears I'm missing something since it did significantly less damage on AoE than my current warlock/necromancer build.

Evidently they're as broke as the other mage callings, hence no replies.
    One by one... they take aim at themselves and fire. This is like letting your opponent beat themselves...

If you're the same Kaashar as the one in TA, poke Shyusti. He has a decent build for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Shadowlander

Default Stormcaller builld

Tanis what spells do you use and in what rotation in this build?

Arrow

A basic sc rotation is forked lightning and lightning field. Using charge consuming skills when needed. Basically build electrified then lightning field. Adding different souls into the mix don't charge this too much.

+ Reply to Thread