+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archmage and nec minions?

Plane Touched

Default Archmage and nec minions?

Im going to be going 51nec/15archmage, wondering tho if the 30% increased crit dmg from archmage carries over to the minion?

With 51 points in nec you get 102% increased pet dmg, +15% increased player dmg from archmage, and hopfully 30% increased crit dmg (with blood spike critting 100% of the time with necrosis up) Would make for a fun spec i think.

interesting...

wonder if its worth it to get elemetntalist crit buff and archmage buff with the pet
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 03-18-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Plane Touched

yea well right now im 36 into nec 11 into pyro for flicker and instant root, flamebolt is nice too have too, But flicker has gotten me out of alot of trouble. Its fun too. Since i cant go high into archmage until 50.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    interesting...

wonder if its worth it to get elemetntalist crit buff and archmage buff with the pet
    Don't know much about high elementalist skills. For each point in nec minions get 2% increased dmg so considering most nec dmg is from the minion I think it may be worth it. This is all theory however my pet crits for 400+ at 36 with just 1 point in archmage dmg boost and blood spike is on a5 sec cooldown with 1 stack of deathly, not to mention his other abilities.

well the archmage damage boost is only against players...

RIght not passives do not carry over unless they say they do to my knowledge :/ But personally I think pets should gain all the passives of the mage just not some spellpower/crit :/
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    well the archmage damage boost is only against players...
    Well there goes that then. Arg. No point in going archmage really with nec if thats the case

Plane Touched

Wait I read that wrong . Thought you said it only worked on the players as in mages. Anyways urea I know its only on players, archmage is the pvp soul afterall. Someone else said it only works on the mage tho. I'll have to test it out coulda sworn my pet did more dmg

+ Reply to Thread