+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A lvl 49 Chloro pvp\pve QQ (of sorts)

Default A lvl 49 Chloro pvp\pve QQ (of sorts)

I just hit lvl 49 tonight in WFs, i havent done em much, but i will call my self "experienced" whit the chloro tree.

Atm im specced like 32 Chloro\rest in lock, thats fine its a good healing spec for pve and i have solo levled as chloro since lvl 1.
    But what annoys me the most, is that ppl STILL not grasp we are main healers..
    Devs pls make a official statment that chloromancers are actualy MAIN HEALERS... sick of getting nubbed for it,
    been solo healing every isntance since Fae now, never had a problem due to lack of healing (skills is another issue, i had to learn it tho )

In pvp i do good, unless i get overly focused on i do grate, i can handle 2 - 3 melee on me and until i run oom or i et stuned interuped and\or silenced.

My irk whit this is that i want to play a healer not a buff bot or a semi dmg healing kinda paper weight.
    i want more healing talents in my chloro soul, for my pve buisness i only use 32 in chloro, and there is no point using anymore as most of the rest is pretty usless in pve imo atleast.

like talents that increases only 2 abilities, and not good anyway i never will put points in them as its wasted.
    then i cant get the "goodie" at 44 pts spent, its a nice one, but kinda redundant to waste 12 points to get to it
    by taking stuff thats more or less usless.

so iv started to dable whit the archmage tree, not sure if i should go high up in it or, just nick a few nice talents.
    also, should i go on the dps side, as i heal when i dps, and + dmg + crits are + heals.
    or should idefencive abilities? i wont get as much healing as i cant use much points in lock tree, either way it looks like i need to just try both out, or maby do a some in dps and some in defencive and forget about lock tree.

but even for pve or for pvp, it annoys me that the chloro tree is so... lackluster\boring\usless.
    We heal fine, we can keep a group up no problems, but i need to go so far into another tree tat i dont really FEEL like a healer.

Also i know the dps to heal stuff, but i think it whoulnt be TO OP to make us have more direct heals or lessen the CD on them as my bloom now full buffed cits 1400 and my AOE heals does 1200 etc.
    when a tank has 8k HP or a pvp geared char has 6 10k (i got buffed 4.8k my self as lvl 49, top was 5.5k)

so they kinda drown down in the scream of ppl dying around me.

Basicly, i feel "weird" playing chloro, and have a hell of a hard time trying to figure out how to get my spec "right", i dont use parsers etc, i just see my SCT and go from there, and how i fare in a dungeon\WF.

i can also mention that i havent been into the archon tree yet, and i never will, based on my opinion, thats a support chloro, VS a raw healer chloro\lock.

basicly for me is, when i had less points to spend i felt more of a healer, and not a thingy that can like uum healzor a bit?
    i get that you need to invest in another soul, and that 51 pts builds was pretty much shoot down early as hell.

im jsut begging for more "healing" stuff in my healign tree.

Either way whats happening, its what i got to work whit and i WILL keep playing it what every they to to it.

ill just have to spend loads of cash respecing

-Debiru, 49 Chloro healzor0o-
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

A 51 or 44 talent or spell to improve Synthesis by allowing it to be on more than one target or remove it's cooldown would go a long way to helping chloro healing his group in PVP or "unstructured" pve.

hmm, i think that whould be to OP, as synth heals so damn much at times, and ppl will most likley find a way to macro it to "exploit" it.

i`d rather have call of spring work on ALL heals not just just direct, or give us more directs so it actualy is worth having.
    or adding + crit or spell power so going too deep into lock isnt needed, or possibly a "healers" buffs,
    and maaaby a pushback redusing talent, that i whould absolutley have, maby paired whit a 2 3 sec cast heal ability like natures touch, but direct? dunno. just toughts.

Also, i re-read my post man i sound whinny but if you play a chloro at 40+ you will probably see my point.

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

I'll lend my support to this. I've always played healers in MMOs, just got Rift yesterday, leveled a cleric for a day and rerolled chloro today because I thought the idea of a traditional dps class with a healing role was an awesome innovation.

So far I'm frustrated. Part of it is that I'm low level. Part of it is that I'm out of practice playing dps, even if that dps heals. But I fear part of it is the soul needs some tuning. If chloro is the *only* mage healing soul, pleas make it a balls out healing option not a hybrid. (In my case I don't have the luxury of re-rolling cleric, despite my love of healing, as my group is a warrior, 2 clerics and a bard, so I *have* to play a calling that can swap to dps/cc when needed.)

Letting "pure" dps classes like mage and rogue have a healing tree is a really strong point of innovation for Rift. Play it up.

How they can put 1 healign soul whit only dps souls is in the way how the chloro works..
    Basicly dmg = Healing.

btw, for easyer lvling up to 30, use the elemental pet as a tank, after that you will "struggle" too 32 when you can get corotion, also, put 3 pts in natures corotion for the 100% dot dmg.

as i said, i lvled from lvl 1 to 49 as chloro lock and side soul dom for the squirrle, but after i figure out i chould AOE 4 6 mobs down easly enough, i got ele for the tank pet

but yeah, i want more "healing" stuff in the soul, or dirrectly linked to chloro playing.

+ Reply to Thread