+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lowbie Warfront Spec

Soulwalker

Default Lowbie Warfront Spec

Hey I'm looking for advice on a specifically warfront oriented spec for 10-19 and 20-29 brackets. I'm a new player and still only half know whats going on, level 18 ATM.

I've been playing as pyro/chloro/dom so far. Its pretty fun but just sort of thrown together randomly as I levelled. Looking to set up a warfront role, maybe to a pyro/archmage/lock build? Would be speccing deeper into oppurtunity and then maybe the rest in pryo as I go? Not sure, could use some advice if you would

Soulwalker

I havent been thrilled with pyro/lock/archmage, reconstruct is OK but leech seems awfully weak in lowbie land.

I tried out a heavy dominator build (w/ chloro & storm), which is quite fun in just being a complete *** to any and all mana users, between the debuffs/silence/mana drains you can absolutely piss in their cheerios permanently. Tragically its not at all hot DPS.

So been boucning between that business and a higher spec'd version of the pyro/chloro/dom build in the above post (lvl 20 now). The heavy pyro build I spec'd pretty much at random while levelling up is actually probably still my preferred build atm, just seems to have a nice balance of burst damage & survivability w/ quick burning bonds, poly, and the knock back of thunder blast.

What are hte rest of you up to?

+ Reply to Thread