+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lesser Elemental Pets

Shadowlander

Default Lesser Elemental Pets

Why does the lesser elemental spell top out at 6 (lvl 30 pet)?? Do ANY other spells stop progressing as you level? None that I know of. This makes partial investment in the Elementalist soul a very BAD idea once you're into your mid 30s. Now I have to invest 21 points in the soul, or it's pretty much a waste of points, as one of the main benefits for soloing is having that earth pet.

What gives? Please consider changing this, and adding more ranks to the lesser elemental spells.

Thanks!

Plane Walker

it's the same for all pets(beastmaster goes to 37). if you want strong pets invest more points in the pet soul.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    it's the same for all pets(beastmaster goes to 37). if you want strong pets invest more points in the pet soul.
    My point is, this makes the pet souls an all or nothing kind of proposition IMO. That sucks big ones. I understand that I can spend more (in this case 21) points in the tree for Greater elemental pets. But I'm not going to. It makes the 12 points I have spent there a waste. Craptastic.

+ Reply to Thread