+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP soul combo with chloro

Shadowlander

Default PvP soul combo with chloro

Hello my magery friends. i have a 40 rogue and i want to start an alt. I wanna pvp with chloro but i dont know how to go about speccing and souling. Any advise would be helpful. Ill most likely be leveling in WFs

Shadowlander

I'm crunched for time so I won't be posting a spec. But basically all you need to remember is that your main heals are Vial Spores, Ruin and Nature's touch. Your dps IS your healing. Bloom and Flourish are your OMFG SH*T! ablilites. They are not meant to be used on CD. DPS = Heals. Remember that. Don't forget to burn off charge.

So people advocate going with dot specs and tab dotting for heals. I sounds like it would be tops, but imo, it's not. Direct life based damage will heal for more than 8 squillion death dot ticks.

There's a few good posts covering the basics in this forums if you dig a page or two. You might agree and disagree with somethings as you learn the spec, but it's a good start.

I wouldn't recommend rolling Chloro for a PvP healer. They are the worst at keeping themselves alive out of all the healing souls.

If you're really committed to it, though, search around the forums...there are some very good must-read posts about playing chloro.

THIS is a PvE chloro thread, but a good overview of the skills and how they're effective. A good place to start, that thread.
    DUGAN

Shadowlander

Thanks for the help, I will look around.

+ Reply to Thread