+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I feel i should have gotten my 3rd soul by now.

Soulwalker

Default I feel i should have gotten my 3rd soul by now.

Im level 14 mage my base soul is elemental, my second soul is pyro im now at sanctum and i still dont have my 3rd soul did i miss something?

Soulwalker

Hmm I have only played Defiant so far, but I got all 3 souls in the starting area before traveling to the main land. I assume it works the same on the Guardian side too

Soulwalker

Default I think you should have before lvl 10..

Did you complete all of the low level quests? You should have already gotten it.

Soulwalker

Im sorry i forgot to put that im playing on the Guardian side

Soulwalker

I have played all the quests that slowly lead me to sanctum

Soulwalker

You missed it. just go back to the academy and do the quest for the soul you want as your third (and actually do them all, they're good to have for other roles.)

its not a big deal, you just have to close a rift for each soul you want to acquire. You can get them all in like, less than an hour!

Guardian side starting area you get all 3 souls before leaving and becoming an ascended.

1. First person you talk to, cant miss that one.

2. The little village area where you kill the black horror things and disable the I dunno sparkly things. It's right after the first 2 or 3 quests.

3. Up on the cliff, after killing the flayer things, defeating the construct, and chasing away...Regulos? I may be wrong on that name, it's been a while. You then talk to the woman, she gives you a soul and she ports you back down to the camp.

I'm willing to bet you somehow missed one of those....if you can even understand any of my terrible details.

I don't understand how people keep missing the turn in for that quest.

Its like they go and complete the collection quest on that hill then dash back and leave instead of fighting the guy at the top.

Soulwalker

I went through the vigial thing where i have to climb the cliff and then fight some wierd monster followed by some defiant mage then teh angel sends me back to the base camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Codie View Post
    I went through the vigial thing where i have to climb the cliff and then fight some wierd monster followed by some defiant mage then teh angel sends me back to the base camp.
    Then you must of hit a bug, because you turn in the quest to her, which is where you pick up your soul, and then you ask her to take you back.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Should get 3 souls in starting areas (both factions). I messed up and missed some quests (deleted the toon), unfortunately Trion does not have a way for you to go back to the starting area (if you miss anything)...

Well there's no need to restart if you missed something...you just gotta stick it out until lvl 13 when you can pick up the quests for all of the other souls. I don't think many people use much of that 3rd soul at the early levels anyway. I know I rarely do.

+ Reply to Thread