+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl 50 Pyromancer build

Default lvl 50 Pyromancer build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...hxo.Vxhk0xoAzz
    this is currently my build im going towards. im not lvl 50 yet, but its done me wonders in PvP and in PvE.
    In dungeons I have had many comments on how well my dmg is doing. PLEASE let me know if improvements can be made. As of now, my set up is for high crit and probably 2-3 fire ball spells are crits.

Can you include your normal (or intended) rotation?

I am very much looking into Fire as I am getting tired of the standard Lock/Necro build.

I do kill things fast but the pet is more of a pain now rather than the bonus it was in the lower levels. I have tried working with fire in the last day or two but feel I am not getting everything out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Personally I feel taking a few points out of Ele might benefit you.

Here is what I ended up with. This gives all Fire based abilities, max pet, and endless mana. It will also allow you to remove all specced mana abilities (improved smoldering power, improved grounding) and use those points for utility.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z....xfzczucupo.xo

You could also drop 2 points from Tempest and put them into Lock for a self heal (reconstruct).

Yeah i've almost got to level 50 and i would like to spec into pyro but i dont know what tree to use or rotation things? any guide around here? just feel its a bit faster than spending like 5 platinum for soul resets from messing around

Anybody?

Would be nice if we could get a 50 to break down pyro, as I see more and more people saying to respec to Fire once you get to 50.

I like the look of the spec and what is offers, just not sure of the play style. I have used it and I feel akward and clunky using it. I know there is a flow to the spells I just have not found it yet. Maybe it is simple and thus overthinking it is the issue. /shrug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread