+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current Archon Bugs

Telaran

Default Current Archon Bugs

As a full 51-point Archon there are a number of bugs that still exist.

Pillaging Stone lists itself at Rank 10 as increasing STR/DEX/WIS/INT by 8 per stack, up to 5 stacks. With a 0-point build it is currently only increasing the stats by 6 per stack, up to a max of 30. With a 51-point build it is increasing stats by 9(should be increased by 60%, however thew ay it rounds is it rounds to the lower whole number) per stack up to a max of 45. Hovering over the ability it states that we should be getting 8 per stack. The patch notes today said that Rank 9/10 should be giving the correct value, however we still are not.

Consuming Flames and the associated talent Martyr's Solace both are still bugged. Consuming Flames still crits the caster, even after the patch today that says it shouldn't crit the caster. Also, Martyr's Solace does not lower the damage by 60% like it is supposed to. It doesn't lower the damage at all.

When Exhilaration procs, it doesn't list that it is Exhilaration causing the mana heal. It just says "Calaglin's gives Calaglin 102 Mana".

I'm sure I'm missing others, mostly the whole buff stacking issues that our abilities seem to have.
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Dissolution on Nektulos for EverQuest II
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Confirmed on Unrest for EverQuest II

Rift Chaser

I know I just posted this in another thread but this might be a better place for it.

The "Power in Numbers" ability with 2 points assigned states on the tooltip "Increases your spell damage and healing 4% of each Archon aura you have active."

I tested this before and found it to be accurate however I tested again recently and found that with 2 points assigned I was only getting 2% to spell damage and healing for each Archon Aura active.

Was there a stealth nerf or did I miss something?
    Can anyone else verify this one way or the other.
    Would be real happy to be proven wrong in this case or understand what I am missing or doing wrong.

Telaran

Another bug I noticed from another thread and did some testing with.

Power in Numbers Talent is supposed to give 4% per buff, however after testing with ~30 casts of Pillaging stone, it seems to be giving only 2% per buff. To make certain it wasn't my buffs, I only cast Tempered Armor which shouldn't affect damage at all. I was doing 446-451 and 675 damage with no buffs, when I casted Tempered Armor, and my damage went to 454-459 and 687 damage. To make certain it wasn't any other % damage bonus, I did the calculations assuming that it stacks 15%+2% damage, and 675*1.17/1.15 gave me 687 damage on crits. Which means we're only gaining 2% per buff instead of the 4% it states.
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Dissolution on Nektulos for EverQuest II
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Confirmed on Unrest for EverQuest II

Another bug, although it's actually beneficial, is Exhilaration procing off everything. Like applying an archon aura.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Schmicks View Post
    Another bug, although it's actually beneficial, is Exhilaration procing off everything. Like applying an archon aura.
    It also procs on dot tics.

Telaran

Another bug, Searing Vitality does not crit, at all.

If you havent submitted these in game please do. The more people who do, the faster the respond time will be. Regardless the P.Stone being wrong has been pissing me off quite a bit. with +60% at rank 10 I should be getting 12.8 stats (probably rounds up to 13) which is a lot more than 9 :/ Pretty sure Landslide works as intended, giving +10 each, and definitely searing vitality is giving +10 too.

I noticed the Strength In Numbers today...it seemed to modify damage only slightly. Infact I barely noticed anything at all. :/ I've experienced and reported all of these so far. It appears all spells "roll" to crit, even aura casting. I've had Summon Skeleton "crit" >_>
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Shadowlander

Unfortunately, almost everything in RIFT truncates or rounds down when converting fractional numbers to whole ones. So 8+60%=12.8 will only give 12 points per stack when they finally get the base spell working correctly.

Telaran

A few more bugs.

Burning Purpose doesn't calculate damage when the proc triggers, it only calculates when the buff is activated.

The Temporary Buffs from Surging Flare, Volcanic Bomb, and Earthen Barrage all need to have longer ranges. 10m radius around the mage is nowhere near enough to make their buff worthwhile. It needs to be improved to 35m, or 20m + 15m from the Favored Ally Talent. Either way, without it, their buffs are completely mediocre, and definitely in need of an upgrade in the range.

+ Reply to Thread