+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Output of my mage first attempt

Telaran

Default Output of my mage first attempt

Ok I decided to to install a parser last night and monitored it whilst I ran through RD with some guild mate.

I am a LV 40 Mage (Pyro/Archon/Chloro) my rival would be a lv 46 Rougue.

I am new to the parser that I was using but found that it allows you to export your data to a CSV file. What I have not found so far is how to output the data for the whole zone etc
    ( Using the Rift Junkies one ) I am able to copy the results from each individual encounter but not the whole session results.

Anyway on the last boss this was my findings.

Morphiushell = Damage - 19328, DPS - 311, High Hit - 1625, High Abillity - Cinder Burst
    Rouge = Damage - 18934, DPS - 305, High Hit - 964, High Abillity - Blazing Strike

The rest of the group didn't come close so I won't be listing them this shows that I was doing well on the last boss and possibly the rouge was slacking a little.

But then I checked the end of the zone results and although the Rogue did beat me in this considering he is 6 levels higher than me I can complain with the results.

I was unable to export those but I do remember he did a lot more damage than me his DPS was roughly 350 where mines was around the 270 mark but the high hit is what impressed me more he critted for 1.7k with his Blazing Strike and I critted for 1.677k for my Cinder Burst.

I remember reading some where that us mages aren't critting higher than 1k below lv 45 or something but I saw lastnight that my Cinder Burst is critting in the 1.5k and above mark a lot.

That "rouge" should blush doing less damage than the mage

Telaran

So I am correct in saying he slacked out on the last boss?

Regardless though I was happy to see that my Mage's numbers seem to be heading in the correct direction. I was worried with all the talk in here that it was the case that we couldn't do good damage but using that parser lastnight let me see that I am doing good with my mage.

I think I will make a point of using it more often to test my mage.

+ Reply to Thread