+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warden-defilicar?

Telaran

Default warden-defilicar?

so i was sitting at work bored out of my mind and started thinking of a crazy idea...

Has anyone tried this?

warden-defilicar?-warden-defili.jpg

basically you throw up your defiler dots to tick passively, then spam geyser and pool of restoration, while keeping HF and SS up, and over saturation to proc like a ghetto Leg MA proc, while dangers of the deep of the deep makes geyser a 1 sec gcd, and shared excess spreads the gazillion heals procs per second on to an additional 5 people like a second salvation.

I briefly tried playing with it but turns out it is a crapton of buttons and I didnt have a good rotation down.

Under the kalerts of my defihealer guide I posted a similar concept.

I used it a few times on azranel with decent results. It was such a pain to play though. So many dots and hots to keep up it just wasn't worth the effort. Especially if you get missile storm a bunch.
    Last edited by Skiye; 12-31-2019 at 09:45 PM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Hey is it ment to offtank aswell?

pros: clinging, more dmg than 61 warden

cons: ages of buildup, 1.5sec gcd,

61 warden with monsun and Bonsun's Blessing on every Geysir should have similar healing results than Misery spamming.

When taken for it's improves healer dps, it's still fighting against oracle versions with buffs ://

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Telaran

It wasn't meant as a OT, although since you have taunt it could in theory be used that way.

I found it played so horrible it wasn't worth the effort, but in the limited testing I did geyser hits twice as many targets twice as hard as salvation and procs salvation, so even without shared excess each geyser hit was equal to the healing from 1.25 MA procs, so slightly better than MA spam, however if you can maintain the defiler dots you gain 66% of the proc rate of MA spam (2procs/3 sec rather than 3procs/3sec), plus the hots from warden, and Pool of Restoration/ripple should put out about double or more the healing of defilicar.

In practice I found by the time you refreshed your warden hots and defiler dots, you basically never get a proper geyser spam, and therefor get little benefit from the added heal throughput in warden, awhile also losing the 50ish% per salvation proc improvement from oracle.

I also thought a Puri/warden/justicar build would be a nice change useful for Commander get far enough in puri for eruption (41 points) and far enough in justicar (10 points) for 5x salvation throw eruption on a dps so each salvation/geyser proc that over heals procs on 5 other people, and then still have FOTP to shield the tank each 30 sec during Voltaic Thrust. That should cause geyser to proc "2" salvation procs while also hitting for double or so the salvation procs

+ Reply to Thread