+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Build

Default Cleric Build

Inquisitor build or Shaman build, which one is better for DPS?

Shield of Telara

You should learn both but Shaman is better as long as the fight is melee friendly.

Melee meaning "up close" combat versus "ranged"?

Telaran

yes, melee being 3m or less in range, the only fight inquisitor has an advantage is boss 2 in BOS. Shaman is the de facto cleric dps build, however as stated it is a good idea to have inquisitor or something else as a backup option cabalist/druid is another option as is cabalist/defiler but shaman and inquisitor are considered "meta".

Soulwalker

I ran inquisitor to level 70 and it was very fast but not fast enough to me. Am completely burned out on Rift right now not just from leveling but all the problems with glyph and the lagging and crashing I just cant find the interest to play anymore. But been playing other games and having lots of fun just not enough to bother with Rift right now. Maybe when I get back from vacation in two weeks things will be different and might try again. looking Forward to swimming and hiking even though I take my laptop along too. Will see what happens after that.

Shield of Telara

This is an old post. Inquisitor is better Single Target DPS now. For leveling shaman is still the best in my opinion. Finding someone to mentor you is a great way to self level fast. There are ways to self level fast but cost transcendent vials. You can stack the carnage quest to max by not killing the last mob after you completed the first 10 which you can claim instantly after using the vial. It will be much slower without mentoring but it is still doable.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 06-17-2020 at 09:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread