+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Xydru
  • 1 Post By Skiye

Thread: Any healing spec for WFs to be useful as a cleric ?

Soulwalker

Default Any healing spec for WFs to be useful as a cleric ?

is there any build that makes cleric of any use as a healer in warfronts?

i have tried sentinel, but it is never close to produce enough healing, besides the cast time heals and the mana issues , warden is worthless, puri is immobile.

warrior and primalist healers are always on the top of the meter, is this normal or i am bad cleric?

That's just what it is at the moment.

When legendary Fairy Healer was decent, Senti was a lot better just because it was harder to kill. It didn't do much healing on its own, but it could stay alive well enough. Now you can put out ~4.5-5.5k+ HPS (without frags) by spamming Crucial Invocation and all CDs, which just isn't that good when the majority of PvPers can do ~6k+ DPS.

Honestly the only way for cleric heals to work is for fairy healer to be decent again or to receive targeted PvP buffs.

It would also help a little if legendary Wasting Insignia placed a buff onto the caster instead of relying on the debuffed target to stay alive/not be cleansed. Meh.

It's been a long while since i've done any PVP in Rift, but i'd probably go for something like this.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#m8g/UkllliEGkG8/rgY

Legendaries...

Salvation
    Flame Lance (Self Buffs for easy target switching)
    Miserly Affliction
    Unstable Transformation
    Aggressive Avarice

Masteries

Soul Collector
    Divine Inspriation
    Faith's Freedom
    Sinister Resolve
    Vicar's Bullwark or Soul Stream

You should have some sort of self shielding on due to Caregivers Blessing and Cardial conversion. Your self survivability should be decent though with all your rage DoT's and Aggressive Avarice giving you health back along with Salvation ticks.

4 Nearby Allies will also get those salvation ticks. The'll also get passive shielding from Caregivers.

Your Burst Healing would come from applying Bond of Pain and Miserly Affliction to a target and spreading those DoT's with Unholy Nexus. That's 12 Salvation ticks every 1.5 seconds for you and nearby allies.

For a "save myself" macro i'd macro Unstable Transformation with the pvp buff that gives the black wings. Just be sure to make sure it's @self. You could also make a separate target version so you an apply it to others since both buffs can be placed on other players.
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-15-2019 at 05:22 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    It's been a long while since i've done any PVP in Rift, but i'd probably go for something like this.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#m8g/UkllliEGkG8/rgY

Legendaries...

Salvation
    Flame Lance (Self Buffs for easy target switching)
    Miserly Affliction
    Unstable Transformation
    Aggressive Avarice

Masteries

Soul Collector
    Divine Inspriation
    Faith's Freedom
    Sinister Resolve
    Vicar's Bullwark or Soul Stream

You should have some sort of self shielding on due to Caregivers Blessing and Cardial conversion. Your self survivability should be decent though with all your rage DoT's and Aggressive Avarice giving you health back along with Salvation ticks.

4 Nearby Allies will also get those salvation ticks. The'll also get passive shielding from Caregivers.

Your Burst Healing would come from applying Bond of Pain and Miserly Affliction to a target and spreading those DoT's with Unholy Nexus. That's 12 Salvation ticks every 1.5 seconds for you and nearby allies.

For a "save myself" macro i'd macro Unstable Transformation with the pvp buff that gives the black wings. Just be sure to make sure it's @self. You could also make a separate target version so you an apply it to others since both buffs can be placed on other players.
    Genius!
    Very intersting build. I will give it a try now. Thank you sir.
    If u could create more builds for pvp healing/tanking as a cleric, and make a thread about it you would help lots of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Sami View Post
    Genius!
    Very intersting build. I will give it a try now. Thank you sir.
    If u could create more builds for pvp healing/tanking as a cleric, and make a thread about it you would help lots of us.
    I hope this build works out well for you! Unfortunately I haven't done much as far as serious PvP since Storm Legion and only did a small bit of PvP when SFP came out before the nerfs started rolling in. I'd be hesitant to put out any guides to PvP considering it's not something I partake in much now.

The lack of replies to your thread prompted my response though. On paper I think this will work decently well though. Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-15-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

You won't out heal the dps you do to yourself if you use that build. Sent/puri hybrid was as good as it got for cleric but it got nerfed not long ago. I tried different custom builds healing with salvation but it's barely there. Better than nothing sometimes, depends on the match setup. I would do one of these 3, full puri, full sent, or the sent puri hybrid but without reliance on the old leg flash of the phoenix. If you are dpsing and want some heals, imo inq with leg salv is 10x better than full defiler. And that's coming from someone who likes defiler. The scaling on it isnt right. Hopefully the guy on PTS will listen to my change list lol.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    You won't out heal the dps you do to yourself if you use that build. Sent/puri hybrid was as good as it got for cleric but it got nerfed not long ago. I tried different custom builds healing with salvation but it's barely there. Better than nothing sometimes, depends on the match setup. I would do one of these 3, full puri, full sent, or the sent puri hybrid but without reliance on the old leg flash of the phoenix. If you are dpsing and want some heals, imo inq with leg salv is 10x better than full defiler. And that's coming from someone who likes defiler. The scaling on it isnt right. Hopefully the guy on PTS will listen to my change list lol.
    could u please give me link for the healing builds in riftmagelo full sent / full puri / hybrid sent puri
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread