+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Coming back from 2011, need help desperately!

@Shas

The reason why I disagreed that Defiler-oracle-justicar is the most viable heal spec of cleric was because I thought it did not have the 1-min damage reduction and no battle rez. Also I do not think it could sustain a tank in fights like BoS #2

The most viable for me - as far as my own personal experience as a cleric healer goes - is the purifier-sentinel-warden hybrid. Shields, strong ST heals, medium AOE heals, 1-min damage reduction, brez, temp immortality, movespeed buff, A and ST cleanses
    Cielune@Faeblight
    Guild servant of < Crucio >

Originally from Seastone

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    The reason why I disagreed that Defiler-oracle-justicar is the most viable heal spec of cleric was because I thought it did not have the 1-min damage reduction and no battle rez. Also I do not think it could sustain a tank in fights like BoS #2

The most viable for me - as far as my own personal experience as a cleric healer goes - is the purifier-sentinel-warden hybrid. Shields, strong ST heals, medium AOE heals, 1-min damage reduction, brez, temp immortality, movespeed buff, A and ST cleanses
    The spec can sustain the 2nd boss as raid healer easily. We did it yesterday in a pug group with 1 defiler-oracle-justicar and 1 warchanter , and i hadn't trouble as ST healer compare to when i had a proper raid healer with me.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ingDone/205662
    So i think cleric have their most viable spec here , since they do a bit of dps , nice healing and also give the 5% magical debuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2