+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Coming back from 2011, need help desperately!

@Shas

The reason why I disagreed that Defiler-oracle-justicar is the most viable heal spec of cleric was because I thought it did not have the 1-min damage reduction and no battle rez. Also I do not think it could sustain a tank in fights like BoS #2

The most viable for me - as far as my own personal experience as a cleric healer goes - is the purifier-sentinel-warden hybrid. Shields, strong ST heals, medium AOE heals, 1-min damage reduction, brez, temp immortality, movespeed buff, A and ST cleanses
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    The reason why I disagreed that Defiler-oracle-justicar is the most viable heal spec of cleric was because I thought it did not have the 1-min damage reduction and no battle rez. Also I do not think it could sustain a tank in fights like BoS #2

The most viable for me - as far as my own personal experience as a cleric healer goes - is the purifier-sentinel-warden hybrid. Shields, strong ST heals, medium AOE heals, 1-min damage reduction, brez, temp immortality, movespeed buff, A and ST cleanses
    The spec can sustain the 2nd boss as raid healer easily. We did it yesterday in a pug group with 1 defiler-oracle-justicar and 1 warchanter , and i hadn't trouble as ST healer compare to when i had a proper raid healer with me.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ingDone/205662
    So i think cleric have their most viable spec here , since they do a bit of dps , nice healing and also give the 5% magical debuff.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    The spec can sustain the 2nd boss as raid healer easily. We did it yesterday in a pug group with 1 defiler-oracle-justicar and 1 warchanter , and i hadn't trouble as ST healer compare to when i had a proper raid healer with me.
    https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ingDone/205662
    So i think cleric have their most viable spec here , since they do a bit of dps , nice healing and also give the 5% magical debuff.
    The 5% magical debuff is of course an great advantage of the spec over the wardocle/tacbard. If you don't have a cleric tank that can bring the 5% magical debuff, this is probably the best option.
    Last edited by Bamul; 01-20-2019 at 10:32 AM.

@Hokkmah

I have no doubts about its raid healing capability. The primary reason why I say that for me it is not the most viable cleric heal spec is because I have doubts that it can do ST heals well enough to sustain tanks in heavy damage fights.

For example, in BoS 2 you can clear it using two puri-sent-warden clerics as the healers but I wonder how two defiler-oracle-justicar clerics can.
    [Faeblight]

Originally from Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    @Hokkmah

I have no doubts about its raid healing capability. The primary reason why I say that for me it is not the most viable cleric heal spec is because I have doubts that it can do ST heals well enough to sustain tanks in heavy damage fights.

For example, in BoS 2 you can clear it using two puri-sent-warden clerics as the healers but I wonder how two defiler-oracle-justicar clerics can.
    My response would be...maybe? I'm a big fan of sticking with what's working though.

I don't run in a raid where I'd be comfortable dropping a linkchanter. But my tank output was tops in my last raid. Two would possibly push enough hps.

But I'll heavily caviat the fact that the spec has no CDs. My raid also is currently running a full Puri for shielding/CDs.

https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

@Skiye

I was wondering how the defiler-oracle-justicar will deal with Voltaic Thrust... Maybe I am not knowledgeable enough about this spec
    [Faeblight]

Originally from Seastone

You could try to hard cast an insignia for a small shield, but outside that you'd be reliant on other healers cds, linkchanter link, or tank CDs.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2