+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oracle Dps Hybrid

Shadowlander

Default Oracle Dps Hybrid

I've been messing around with Oracle hybrids with defiler/cab/druid etc. I can't get over 600k dps. I was wondering if anyone knew a dps hybrid build for Oracle? Thanks.

Here's a defilerocle spec i have that i've never used but played around with. Been around 650k dps 800k on a 72 dummy in full t2 gear. I'd venture a guess there's probably some other posters on here that have better builds though.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...m2F9hh0/D|TZ_g

Spam macro

#show Marrow Harvest
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Jealous Intervention
    cast Marrow Harvest
    cast Bond of Pain
    cast Glacial Insignia
    cast Greed's Call
    cast Miserly Affliction
    cast Break Free
    cast Fading Light

Explosive Rage

#show Explosive Rage
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Battle Fury
    cast Furious Might
    cast Explosive Rage

Aggressive Avarice

#show Aggressive Avarice
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Battle Fury
    cast Furious Might
    cast Aggressive Avarice

Keep your rage dots, fervent, greed's corruption, and miserly up. Don't delay AA and ER when they reach max stacks.

During battle fury you'll need to manually cast miserly otherwise the macro will spam your insignia.

Kalerts (if they're off your screen edit the x/y values to 0/0)

KA::AkySVeNqllMuO2yAUhl/Fu+5mwDeMWPnGaBbTVBm3q0gWcbCD4jERkLRR23cvcZ3KE1lJk xG
    2hA6/4P84nPOkOF8RSAqybdmBq35K7f/UL3Sy4wTYILUD2DEXtSEZM+xx8fV5IQx/K0UlO71opTR
    lI9tVWUnR6YfVShMX+JBEbkD86PhBO35qw6qN/k2K2Zc0/1zkcxvsV6CV23MLksyKYvYyLPaxsD+
    c/qJc7XlnnFejxIZPuT5TxC6FGCAKvCxxUZrSCyxsKVphDgOOXst q853tuXsicQl2/REJObfv/bU
    /hL2x8TlruJP/MIpVRshu5PzBMNVw8w/gXBm7OPBoAlI/pAnK8P8TrHgtWq5KZXcsl61o1mZA8UI
    SofBOlFexXcvO+SYMOx52AeVcGdMsSiCMfYwwClIP3Yyi+x3L/bBjyQagKLBA+E4gulNC7rTz3NX
    cPs4r+ZlSxxDnEaDUjxOEYIK9j+ToBAU930KhO6FehOaqPThxX bfi8pujZEIcI1u6aUYDCL0sjbL
    wZqRmzbRpD6Wy1yRVf1HlskeDGANbS8GdaH1j+qSdVCq1215J1 4Q49n1gHeRu5HsgAFlyO5oSvB6
    XFMQR/kCyjjU/1cz6+JUO/N7hkiubyg1kp4u2b+hd07q1/Y59/gHMDOf7
    Last edited by Skiye; 07-31-2018 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Udated build, kalert, macro after using tips from other clerics to squeeze out more dps incase people actually use this build

Shadowlander

Thank you for your build and macros. It is different than mine and i'm going to use it. I am still hoping there will be a way to at least hit 800k as an oracle hybrid lol but I might just be dreaming.

Rift Disciple

Your main filler spam will be MA > AA, over and over; as every use of MA will net you 3-5 stacks of greed per use (provided your greed dots are active). MH, GI, and the likes you use just to maintain the buffs.

74kish SP, 8200ish CP, 2425 hit - I hold 700k on the 72 dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xethx View Post
    Your main filler spam will be MA > AA, over and over; as every use of MA will net you 3-5 stacks of greed per use (provided your greed dots are active). MH, GI, and the likes you use just to maintain the buffs.

74kish SP, 8200ish CP, 2425 hit - I hold 700k on the 72 dummy.
    Thanks for the tip and that makes a lot of sense.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#.../Ykakm2F9hh0/D

Using this soul tree i was over 700. 800k now that i'm more used to the rotation.

https://i.imgur.com/3rNphpJ.jpg

I updated the build post incase people try to use this.
    Last edited by Skiye; 07-31-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Telaran

i made https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...p4adECg/D|X-_w a few months ago, but never really used it, also, i am an unexperienced cleric so it could be full of mistakes.

However, i am doing about 700k dps on the dummy with it with very bad gear ( 64k sp, 33k sc, 7,5k cp,full eternal)

In this spec i also took the debuffs from oracle ( to debuff groups) and the group-cleanse.

Main "Spam" is, as Xethx said, MA-> AA, while keeping the dots active, the buffs with wasting insignia and fervent strike. Bond of Pain for the rage dots (when it's up).
    Only use Marrow harvest every 30sec, and only if there is no inquisitor in the raid (for the 5% magical debuff)

The only macro i have for this spec is the CD macro, with furious might and bond of pain (in that order)

As said, its most likely not perfect and there could be a lot errors, but i think it parses very well
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 07-31-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Don't macro greed's call. It can hit for more than half your life and kill you in raids even though tool tip says only 15%. Also, you don't need to cast your insignia on CD. If you want more DPS you should only use it to refresh your oracle buffs so basically every 19 to 20 secs instead of 15. You can save a point by just using wasting. MH can be macro'ed with SV since it can be refreshed at same time. Just remember to cast it before your 1 min cooldowns.

https://imgur.com/a/akTylfb
    Last I checked cleric doesn't have 1.6M+ plus life.

It is a small dps loss to not use Greeds Call regularly. This has been reported and no change in almost 2 years. You can still get 800K+. You can get some more dps with moving points around but i do recommend getting the cleanse because that is something that is expected for every secondary support to have.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 08-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Shadowlander

Would you mind posting your build or Macros Flash? I'm still working on catching up with everyone else's dps. At work right now and can't totally remember my rotation I am using but it's like. Fev strike, curse of consumption, Battle fury, furious cds, Bond of pain rage dots, Glacial insignia, Marrow Harvest, Greed's consumption then MA > AA until the dots come off. Am I doing things with the right priority in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    Would you mind posting your build or Macros Flash? I'm still working on catching up with everyone else's dps. At work right now and can't totally remember my rotation I am using but it's like. Fev strike, curse of consumption, Battle fury, furious cds, Bond of pain rage dots, Glacial insignia, Marrow Harvest, Greed's consumption then MA > AA until the dots come off. Am I doing things with the right priority in mind?
    The only differences that is noticeable is taking a point out of Glacial insignia and putting it in Emblem of Pain just for Agony procs. You also really don't need Greater Exposure for most of the current content so you can put points from that or your Curses into Devouring Emblems. You could also put 1 or 2 points into Miserly Form because Greed's Call hits hard enough to keep it up but its not good to use that ability unless you know the fight very well. Also, Scouring Wave doesn't really contribute to dps. It is more useful in PvP than PvE.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#...59h9hh0/D|XZ_M

If anyone wants to post a guide in guide section, its all you. These specs are mostly niche now with the nerfs to clerics. The classes that are meant to handle the cleanses/purges like archons are stepping up as chlorochons and dps chons which are best support heal and dps and frees up another role for one of the better dps classes usually. It can be useful if your chon is a carry and you do all the mechanics which is bad with these type of specs because of all the dot/stacks/buff/debuff/self damage management. You may lose a significant amount of dps if you become a cleanse bot on top of that.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 08-12-2018 at 08:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread