+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dear trion, how to improve cleric (damage)

Soulwalker

Default dear trion, how to improve cleric (damage)

Hi all, i'll write some point to improve on cleric to make it better. (by the way i'm french, so sorry for my mistakes)

SHAMAN :
    shaman is really strong but far away from some spec. the gameplay is actualy really stupid, your dps is based on a buff, life surge and insigna of blood (lol). to make the shaman better, you should increase the damage of some attacks:
    -massive blow
    -glacial strike
    -jolt
    -lighting hammer (a lot)

and reduce a bit the eternal bonus on the vengeance of the winter storm. So the shaman could have more dps and be competitive with primalist and NB with a nice gameplay.

INQUISITOR:

inquisitor is really a joke... he is too far away from shaman or other ranged spec like Marksman. here, we just need a buff on some spell :
    -increase the damage of nysir rebuke by 20% and reduce his cast time to 2sec.
    -increase the passive bonus of legendary radical union to 70%
    -increase soul drain damage, this ability isn't that bad for a little aoe but a bit too weak. i know, inquisitor insn't made for aoe spec but a aoe spell sometimes could be pretty cool.
    -add damage bonus on normal perseverence (15%) and increase the legenday one to 35%.
    That's all. i don't want inquisitor to be OP, just more competitive with other ranged spec.

RUNESHAPER:

here it is... runeshaper need a HUGE buff to be as competitive as inquisitor.
    -switch rune of soul binding to fire damage, increase his damage by 20% and reduce his cast time to 2,5 sec.
    -reduce the CD of runelord's inscription to 1min and add 50% more damage (more or less) for 15sec because this spell is actualy a BIG JOKE.
    -increase the damage of rune of impernding souls and rune strike by 50%
    -adds a ability to rune of power : the 3 next rune of castigation do 15% more damage
    -and add mana cost reduction (15%) to runic lantern.

Defiler:
    the funniest spec and the worst too. here it's simple, change stupid things !
    - remove damage reduction of unstable transformation and add +20% damage instead !!!
    - increase every dot damage by 30%
    -reduce bond of pain CD to 30sec and add +50% passive damage for rage DoT.
    - increase damage bonus of furious might to 30%
    -add a passive on pain transmission who increase the damage of the next explosive rage by 100%

Druid
    he already got a good nerf

Cabalist
    -increase the damage of every DoT by 50%
    -reduce overall mana cost by 20%
    -increase the damage of disintegration by 300%
    -give a spread to dark water and add 5% DoT damage per stacks to the cabalist (only)
    -allow movement in shadow breach and add a refresh of dark passage + make it usable in battle

Thanks for reading ! i hope you like this idea, tbh, some proposition of buff are OP or too low.
    this thread is a condensed feeling of many clerics. I wrote it taking into account their opinions!
    Last edited by pyriann; 05-18-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Inquisitor is far behind shaman? It's about 150k behind at most on a dummy (1.2k), and that's if you're playing shaman realllyy well. It's no more than a 100k difference with the shaman 1 button macro, which is what a range soul should be compared to a melee one.
    Last edited by Refuge; 05-19-2018 at 04:19 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

I would also like to add you'll never see balance to abilities on Live. This is the sad impact of Prime. They share the same build, so if they change it on one, it changes the other.

The only thing therefore they can change is legendary scaling and weapon scaling unless they apply a overlapping scaling modifier on top (which they had intended to use on Prime, but haven't heard of it since then). Welcome to Trion balance.
    Last edited by Refuge; 05-20-2018 at 02:50 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Soulwalker

yeah, that's why i'll quit this game i think.

+ Reply to Thread