+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogueUnseen

Thread: Cleric Bugs

Plane Touched

Default Cleric Bugs

Since the Dev team is picking apart abilities it might be a good time to bring up the bugs in the various soul trees for them to address. Here are a few off the top of my head.

1. Legendary Flame Lance - Consumes stacks of Faith's Reward, despite now being an instant cast.

2. I've reported a few times over the last 3 years....the DOT portions of some primary abilities are not affected by Masteries Diversify and Sinister Resolve. The abilities are Sanction, Lightning, Darkness, Curse of Anarchy, and Life Surge.

3. Vicar's Resilience heals for less than 2% (it's around 1.66%), far below the 25% that it is supposed to.
    Last edited by RogueUnseen; 04-29-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Soulwalker

Default damage issues

I am not sure if this is intentional.

On any mob in the game, all of my skills, spells etc only do 25% of their stated value. I understand that different types of enemies have different armor values and elemental resistances, however, how can everything in the game have a 75% damage reduction vs all of my skill and damage types.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Naustromo View Post
    I am not sure if this is intentional.

On any mob in the game, all of my skills, spells etc only do 25% of their stated value. I understand that different types of enemies have different armor values and elemental resistances, however, how can everything in the game have a 75% damage reduction vs all of my skill and damage types.
    that is normal on prime.....but that is fixed today with proper tool tip values

+ Reply to Thread