+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Cleric

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Do you think then that if I'm pulling the most ST dps with inquisitor in our raids (not a leading guild by any means), then maybe orafiler will not benefit in this regard?
    No you should not use that spec. I would advise you to actually use druid in that case. However, if you still want to know how it works you just maximize AA as much as possible. https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all You want to cast it as much as possible because of probability. You give yourself more chances to hit 4/5 stacks rather than to wait for 5 all the time. This is not me btw.

You can learn to read this graph and break down the damage. It is pretty good. However, you can build orafiler in ways to maximize its dps or support so that is up to you.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 05-02-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    No you should not use that spec. I would advise you to actually use druid in that case. However, if you still want to know how it works you just maximize AA as much as possible. https://prancingturtle.com/Encounter...ity&filter=all You want to cast it as much as possible because of probability. You give yourself more chances to hit 4/5 stacks rather than to wait for 5 all the time. This is not me btw.

You can learn to read this graph and break down the damage. It is pretty good. However, you can build orafiler in ways to maximize its dps or support so that is up to you.
    Thanks, I'll give it a go
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post

Hmm, he's not casting Marrow Harvest? What about Tenebrious Distortion?

Also, Emblem of Ice has not been cast once, which means he's not buffing his third/4th cast of Miserly Affliction. The effective damage for me of Emblem of Ice when used with Misery is 770k, so I'm not sure if he's missed that.
    Last edited by Refuge; 05-05-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2