+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Cleric Soul?

Default A New Cleric Soul?

So, I just started playing Rift Prime after a pretty long break from the game. I have played from Beta 3 and on and off the last 7 years. I noticed that Warrior and Mage got new souls. Will cleric be getting a new soul? What will it be? Are there hints at it already that I have missed?

Can it be a Chloromancer type soul? End my suffering, let me play Cleric for ALL my healy needs.
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

We're Jon Snow (we know nothing)

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by wowerfreaktobi View Post
    So, I just started playing Rift Prime after a pretty long break from the game. I have played from Beta 3 and on and off the last 7 years. I noticed that Warrior and Mage got new souls. Will cleric be getting a new soul? What will it be? Are there hints at it already that I have missed?

Can it be a Chloromancer type soul? End my suffering, let me play Cleric for ALL my healy needs.
    The current meta actually has the warrior and rogue leading in PvE and the primalist leading in PvP as healers. If cleric gets a chloro- like soul that would bring them up to 4 healing souls which means if warrior, rogue and primalist stay ahead most of the cleric class becomes a dead class. It will be nuch easier to tell players to reroll at least.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 03-17-2018 at 01:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread