+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A balancier Cleric

Shadowlander

Default A balancier Cleric

...totally a word.

Would our class not go a looong way toward being more balanced if we could get our % increase (be it damage or healing etc.) buffs on self instead of on a target?

Look, I know people think their is an unwieldy list of problems with the class, but I wonder if we could agree and promote a few simple ideas that, theoretically, could be actually implemented that these steps could help us all out.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bjourdo View Post
    ...totally a word.

Would our class not go a looong way toward being more balanced if we could get our % increase (be it damage or healing etc.) buffs on self instead of on a target?

Look, I know people think their is an unwieldy list of problems with the class, but I wonder if we could agree and promote a few simple ideas that, theoretically, could be actually implemented that these steps could help us all out.
    I would say there are at least 6 major issues with this class that should be addressed like yesterday but that is not happening. Now don't get me wrong there are other classes with their own issues but they usually have a safe place because they are warranted for other reasons. Clerics don't have any safe place. Outside of dummy parse and in practical use vs. equally skilled and geared players they end up either last or in the middle of spectrum with the middle being extremely niche scenarios. Something like being good cleansers with a hybrid wardacle spec although its better in most cases to bring a hybrid bard healer and use your chon to cleanse.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 03-02-2018 at 02:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread