+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

What have they done to the cleric?

To put some detail :
    I stopped playing when they announced 4.0 and that it will be P2P
    I installled game 2 days ago and my cleric is...awfully weak I cant even solo those 65 elites in draumheim (those swiming *****es you know what im talking about) and before I could solo 2 of them.

Did they nerfed it or am I missing something?
    Vapya@Zaviel

Plane Touched

The expansion area is free for everyone now. There's a new porticilum in TB between the crafting Hall and the portal to Storm Breaker Protocol where a questgiver will send you out there.

The quest greens will get you upgraded pretty fast.

I'd suggest roll with 61 shaman to start and then at lv 66 get the legendary faerie healer as your first legendary at 66. That will give you plenty of passive self healing for questing.
    Last edited by Skiye; 01-29-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    The expansion area is free for everyone now. There's a new porticilum in TB between the crafting Hall and the portal to Storm Breaker Protocol where a questgiver will send you out there.

The quest greens will get you upgraded pretty fast.

I'd suggest roll with 61 shaman to start and then at lv 66 get the legendary faerie healer as your first legendary at 66. That will give you plenty of passive self healing for questing.

I figured how to get there but my question is how hard did they nerf the cleric
    I mean I cant solo things I could solo without slight problem before 4.0
    Vapya@Zaviel

Isp
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vapya View Post
    I figured how to get there but my question is how hard did they nerf the cleric
    I mean I cant solo things I could solo without slight problem before 4.0
    You cannot just use old builds - there were many changes in most souls for all callings. And you will need legendaries (lvl 66+), as everything "balanced" around them now.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Champion

As soon as you reach level 66 you will lose a lot of crit power bonus and spell crit bonus due to the new caps (9074 CP new soft cap for 40 %) which will get you weaker until you collect new equip and legendary abilities.

+ Reply to Thread