+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is Inq worth it?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    I have every classes but just rough knowledge about war and mage, so this would not be very correct. Anyway maybe 90% correct.
    You and wyn talk the same. "It is not true but its true almost all the time." Thanks for sharing that druid is greatly of design flaw though. You can ask your raid to wait 50 secs. before a pull to preload too for shaman I guess lol. This is how you can start off with insane burst with back to back deep freeze. Imagine what you really can do if you preloaded with other classes in that way or in duels.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-17-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Udoing View Post
    Wynford is the cleric doing uber top dps at the zone event in one of my videos. I leveled my cleric with a similar spec,couldn't figure out why no one else was running it,till I saw Wynford at ZE kickin butt. Funny that everyone was saying clerics are in a bad place a month back (I wasn't one of them lol).
    He says same thing outside of dummy and dummy boss parses. Theorycrafters know the truth. They don't listen to he said she say. And have weird way to state stuff like okay you are right 99% of the time but that 1% of time you are wrong so you are mostly wrong?!! Being wrong 1% of time takes more value over being right 99% of time? I would try to not get political on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynford View Post
    Primalists have significant advantage on short fights. Linking minute long parses on super farm content doesn't support your claim very strong although I'll admit primalists reign supreme in dps all things considered. Have a look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcYVxcY6Mv4&t=62s I'm able to burst 3.2m over 30 seconds - that's due to being able to pre-load our strongest cooldown 30 seconds before a fight to maximize it's up time during flaring/lava.
    Ohh and for those who did not bother to click his link that is not cleric that is primalist he is linking.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-17-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Rift Disciple

The state of affairs changed when Trion changed cleric's eternal proc.

At least in case of pve, cleric is not the worst. He and I am just talking about it.

For pvp, well, I have no clue about these days pvp. lol
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Wynford View Post
    Not even so, I spent a good minute or more disconnected from the boss thanks to defensive spin. Druid does not have the tools to do damage from ranged like a rogue.

I'll be hard pressed to find any rogue doing 1.7+ ST on a dummy over several minutes. 61 NB ST is pretty strong but their strength lies in their near lossless cleaving.
    That's valid, I didn't consider the disconnect you suffer from defensive spin. Honestly doesn't really matter to me this dude ranting about clerics, this is a beast spec even if it's situational. It's very nice to have more than one competitive dps class, just need some stuff to play instead of the one 3 boss raid.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    ...People start having advantage over cleric as soon as they hit level 70 and in end game raiding they are just mediocre. It would be okay to be mediocre in raiding and totally ripping players apart in PvP like they did to warrior back in NT but with paragon but in case of cleric they don't get that luxury. They get to be mediocre in PvE and pretty much non viable in PvP.
    Again I'll have to disagree, and I thought we made this quite clear with our arguements. They're not mediocre, they're pretty dam strong.

So to quickly address druids. One of the best ST dps specs, even without preloading mimicry. Great for helping with enrage timers when AoE is being handled by rogues and primalists. Not the best soul, but infront of most others, you sure that's mediocare? Don't think so.

So druids aside we have shaman. Shaman is fairly mediocare when we talk about melee ST, but incredible on short burst AoE phases. Sure maybe there isn't a current raid boss that requires this, but it may come.

Finally inquisitors, which is what this thread was about. Still incredibly useful. For guilds who choose to do the range tactic on BoS (still very common) then inquisitors are ideal. Very competitative single target (I was doing 1 mill on the Commander, I don't know many who can compete with that from range). Plus they have the 5% buff for all raiders, you won't get that from NB as it's a range fight.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3