+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking For Cleric Sentinel 4.2 PvP Guide

Default Looking For Cleric Sentinel 4.2 PvP Guide

Can't find anything new. Can a Sent PvPer point me in the direction of which thread that should have semi up to date PvP guide for Sents?

Thank you!
    LvL 65 1k hit / LvL 63 Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by mrnails View Post
    Can't find anything new. Can a Sent PvPer point me in the direction of which thread that should have semi up to date PvP guide for Sents?

Thank you!
    Obviously not going to try an in detail guide, as I'm probably not experienced enough myself, but as said previously (when I mistook it for PvE) it's still very much crucial invocation spam. If you have the weapon, you will run out of mana slower below 25% so don't be scared when you lose mana dramatically. When you do run out of mana (or before then if you find a few seconds break) use Reverent Supplication with Crucial Invocation to get yourself back up and make sure you have a cancel macro for this buff.

Otherwise it's all about using cd's heavily at the right times and just accepting your death when you don't have them :P. Healer's Covenant is the only ability that will save you from a rogue opening on you.

Spec is 2 druid, 61 sent and 13 Purifier.

You're pretty much speccing into druid and purifier for Faerie Healer and Flame Lance alone, plus the extra stats. The rest of the abilities are simply not as strong as Crucial Invocation. I'm not sure which is better Healer's Blessing or Caregiver's Blessing. I use Healer's, though it's probably less effective against opponents who heavily use healing reduction abilities. It's going to make little difference anyway.
    Last edited by Refuge; 08-11-2017 at 04:41 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread