+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Incbyakya
  • 1 Post By Kreezhem

Thread: DPS in 4.2?

Shadowlander

Default DPS in 4.2?

Saw cleric got a few buffs. How's it parsing now?

Good if you know how to spec right and get the right rotation. I parsed almost 1k on general and I still only have the weapon after wicket, though the rest of my gear is pretty decent
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-24-2017 at 05:25 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

We're in a much better place. Im still in mostly TD gear and my eternal still has two more levels and Im dummy parsing 625ish.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynkyn View Post
    We're in a much better place. Im still in mostly TD gear and my eternal still has two more levels and Im dummy parsing 625ish.
    What spec are u playing, and what rotation?

Top cleric spec right now are Shaman and Inquisitor. Look up forum post on those 2 specs i've made recent "guidish" for 4.2 patch

Champion

I agree that Cleric PVE DPS is ok right. But the recent changes are not actually usable in PVP though. Unless you're prepared to give up a lot of self healing. Or am I missing something here?

Telaran

if you think you need the healing from Sent or whatever over the 50k+ dps you gain from using Legendary Fervent Strike then you might be doin something wrong. cause with Judicial Privilege, soul stream and Harsh disciple you should be fine on healing when it comes to soloing

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Naught View Post
    if you think you need the healing from Sent or whatever over the 50k+ dps you gain from using Legendary Fervent Strike then you might be doin something wrong. cause with Judicial Privilege, soul stream and Harsh disciple you should be fine on healing when it comes to soloing
    Wasn't talking about soloing though, but PVP.

Fia

Can someone recommend me a good Shaman spec for PvE? Much appreciated. (:
    Last edited by Fia; 08-28-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

New 4K 21:9-Ratio Videos: http://youtube.com/astheatv

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Can someone recommend me a good Shaman spec for PvE? Much appreciated. (:
    It takes just 5 seconds to go into the Cleric guide section, lastest shaman related post :

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#!9g/lkGBlhlkll4/D88

I would go with this spec

#show Deep Freeze
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Frozen Wrath
    cast Deep Freeze
    cast Rage of the North
    cast Inscribe Fate
    cast Glacial Strike
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Rush of Strength
    cast Jolt
    cast Punishing Strike
    cast Icy Blow
    cast Fervent Strike
    cast Ekkehard's Grasp

Out of macro : Fervent Strike.

Improvements from the 1 button : Take inscribe fate (20s) / Rush of Strenght (30s) / Punishing Strike (20s) out of macro and use them at the timer i gave them.

Improvements for better players : Add Lightning Hammer and Eruption of Life in your cycle following this priority order.

Inscribe Fate / Fervent Strike / Icy Blow x2 buff / Punishing Strike (for the 5% damage boost every 20 secs) /Glacial Strike / Massive Blow (only under Frostbite) / Jolt / Lightning Hammer / Eruption of Life / Icy Blow / Fervent Strike / Ekkehard's Grasp

Improvements for high numbers lovers : Use this oppening : Frozen Wrath / Inscribe Fate / Icy Blow / Fervent Strike / Lightning Hammer / Icy Blow / Rage of the North / Punishing Strike / Eruption of Life / Deep Freeze / Glacial Strike / Massive Blow / Jolt / Massive Blow (Rush of strenght) then pretty much follow priority order.

This is how your burst will always look : Rage of the North / Punishing Strike / Eruption of Life / Deep Freeze / Glacial Strike / Massive Blow / Jolt / Massive Blow (Rush of strenght) Keep in mind that you want to use Lightning Hammer 5 seconds before Deep Freeze, this way you will get the 75% increase damage on the biggest damage phase of Lightning Hammer & you don't want to refresh any dots / buff during your burst. Make sure to refresh inscribe fate and Fervent Strike BEFORE bursting.

With decent gear and high CP this should lead you easily over 800k dummy 72, compared to the one button that will give you around 600k with same gear.
    Whatever your skill level / the time you want to invest in your specs you should find your happiness in that.
    Last edited by Kreezhem; 08-28-2017 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread