+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommended Legendary Abilities for new level 66 Cleric

Default Recommended Legendary Abilities for new level 66 Cleric

Good Morning!

I just leveled my cleric 61 Inquisitor/10 Cabalist/5 Defiler and would appreciate advice on where to best apply this first legendary point.

My initial thoughts were to apply to bolt of retribution or if this is a good time to reroll into a new spec. I haven't purchased any new soul packs.

Thank you in advance!

Soulwalker

Rift SFP 4.1 - Cleric Compendium

I use this a lot, it's a great source of information. It can be little much at once I assume, and the answer you're looking for is at the very end of the post as well. So I'll just quote that bit, as a TL;DR.

Leveling spec:
    61 Shaman | 10 Druid | 5 Inquisitor from lvl 65 till lvl 70.

Legendaries:
    lvl 66 - Summon: Faerie Healer - Reason: to gain healing
    lvl 67 - Furious Assault - Reason: movement increase + dmg
    lvl 68 - Icy Blow - Reason: dmg
    lvl 69 - Bolt of jugement - Reason: dmg
    Once you reach lvl 70 change to the normal shaman spec

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalji View Post
    Good Morning!

I just leveled my cleric 61 Inquisitor/10 Cabalist/5 Defiler and would appreciate advice on where to best apply this first legendary point.

My initial thoughts were to apply to bolt of retribution or if this is a good time to reroll into a new spec. I haven't purchased any new soul packs.

Thank you in advance!
    Shaman works well, which Tevash linked. It able to handle content quite well, because of the legendary Fairy Healer.

If you want to keep on with Inquisitor, you can switch Defiler out with Druid in the same way to get the Legendary Fairy Healer. That way you have some increased survival rates, although Inquisitor can avoid most damage if you use the crowd control spells.

As you said, then Legendary Bolt of Retribution is first or 2nd choice, since it fires of the secondary bolt increasing your damage quite a bit. Next I'd pick Legendary Perserverance, as it increases your Bolt of Depravity damage and allows you to move around using the channeled spells.
    The Pack - Sanzor - Cleric
    Zaviel

Once you go shaman for soloing it's hard to change back to anything else as it swiftly grinds through most mobs without having to worry about too much build up.

But if you want to go inq, which is absolutely fine as well (worked fine for me), personally I would just go Radical Coelescence legendary first. Don't forget your bolts and dots are buffed by the passive as well, and it's up enough to absolutely annihilate tough elites. Then obviously BoR, then Perseverence.

If you're still leveling I would have thought you would want 11 in cabalist for the Dark Passage, just makes life a lot easier. Then 4 in druid for survival or 4 in shaman for more mobility (always fun to have 2 jumps). No point investing a few points into defiler, there's no useful utility and the dots are probably a dps loss.
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-13-2017 at 09:48 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread