+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Runeshaper- dear devs

Default Runeshaper- dear devs

Runeshaper is parsing so much lower than other souls it's unusable now (100-150k), except as an off soul. All it would take is either making it one less stack to proc rune of smiting or a damage increase of the main bolt, whos name escapes me for the moment (think pyro) . Any chance of making our paid souls viable again? It was so much fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynkyn View Post
    Runeshaper is parsing so much lower than other souls it's unusable now (100-150k), except as an off soul. All it would take is either making it one less stack to proc rune of smiting or a damage increase of the main bolt, whos name escapes me for the moment (think pyro) . Any chance of making our paid souls viable again? It was so much fun to play.
    I have no idea why so many people started a rumour about it still being viable with high crit power. That was a complete load of nonsense.

I can guarantee you this is at the bottom of their list. It's a paid soul yes, so you would think they would want to make it decent, but they already made it crucial as an off soul, so from their view, it doesn't require any immediate attention.
    Fwob - Zaviel

it's super clunky with it's 1.5 to 1sec GCD mechanic. Just make it perma 1sec GCD IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    Did you see any cleric in that pic?
    How come not if get got the op faeri?

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    it's super clunky with it's 1.5 to 1sec GCD mechanic. Just make it perma 1sec GCD IMO.
    Not really. You have the buff at the start to set up your debuffs and then you nuke away from the remaining time. When it's over, you initiate Doom and keep on with it. When that is down, it's all up to you to either use channel or recast debuffs which all cover the time until Doom can be recasted.

Runeshaper still do quite good damage, but it all boils down to the rotation I guess. With 4.2 it also sounds like Fervent Strike is gonna be a good option to increase damage even more.
    The Pack - Sanzor - Cleric
    Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread