+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo

Thread: Wands and Hammer questions

Default Wands and Hammer questions

Ok my cleric build is 61 inq / 15 sent / 0 just.
    Most of my damage skills seemed to be death and life based. Yet i'm having problems find wands base on those two damage types. I always end up with air wands. So my question is does it matter or am i right thinking that wands based on your damage types are the ones to use?

About two handed hammers. Why do clerics use them since they are strength based and not wisdom which is the clerics main stat?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    Ok my cleric build is 61 inq / 15 sent / 0 just.
    Most of my damage skills seemed to be death and life based. Yet i'm having problems find wands base on those two damage types. I always end up with air wands. So my question is does it matter or am i right thinking that wands based on your damage types are the ones to use?

About two handed hammers. Why do clerics use them since they are strength based and not wisdom which is the clerics main stat?
    Go with wands that have the most stats, matching element doesnt really matter.

Also there are wisdom based hammers too, you just need to find 1

the matching element is entirely irrelevant.

Thanks guys for replying.

Regarding the 2h hammer, then you don't have to use one. If you find a staff with better stats, or even a combined 1h and totem then use those. The damage on your weapons mean nothing, except for auto hits which is the least damage you do as melee. It's nothing at all when you're in ranged combat. It's only stats that matter.
    The Pack - Sanzor - Cleric
    Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread